Incentive 10/06/2002 11:56 PM CDT
how about if someone votes 20 times a month, they get an extra character slot?

Brandon
Re: Incentive 10/07/2002 01:05 PM CDT
How about getting Buddy points for voting? Those are entries for a Simu contest, so it might be appropriate, and low cost. Especially if it takes multiple votes to earn a single buddy point, so it shouldn't devalue the buddy points for signing up friends.

~Marty
Re: Incentive 10/07/2002 01:22 PM CDT
I don't think their should be any in game or any other type of 'incentives' for voting. If people don't want to take 3 seconds to click the buttons and vote just because they want to. Then don't.

I think it's incredibly lame of Achadea or however you spell it... to offer in game points and other incentives to vote. It's gross. And I'd take a negative view to any DR Staff that allowed such a thing to happen here.

My two kronars.

Brisbois
Re: Incentive 10/07/2002 07:09 PM CDT
>> don't think their should be any in game or any other type of 'incentives' for voting. If people don't want to take 3 seconds to click the buttons and vote just because they want to.
Then don't.

Personally, it takes me about a minute or so to vote...my connection and comp sucks...while it's "Just a minute"...we're talking computer time here, ya know, the "if it doesn't pop up immidiatly, it's taking too long" time.

Brandon
Re: Incentive 10/08/2002 03:44 AM CDT
>>Personally, it takes me about a minute or so to vote...my connection and comp sucks...while it's "Just a minute"...we're talking computer time here, ya know, the "if it doesn't pop up immidiatly, it's taking too long" time.

Simple solution: Click. Go play. Look again and vote whenever (or if) you remember to.
Re: Incentive 10/09/2002 12:31 PM CDT
I don't pay money to click on buttons endlessly, I pay money type the same commands endlessly, damn it. And thats all I will do.