Now Hiring - GameMasters! 12/09/2010 11:40 PM CST
Looking to start the next group Mid-January which means we will begin interviewing in the next couple weeks!

We'll make the deadline for applications Wednesday December 29th. As usual, if you already have an application in and can't access it to update it, send me an email. Send me an email also if you have an application in that you don't need to update but want to make sure you are considered -- DR-Audacia@play.net

Now Hiring:

CE:
Weddings - This is probably the most important position we need help in at this time. Applicants should have accurate and fast typing skills, the ability to think on your feet, the ability to be flexible and an excellent eye for sentence and grammar structure along with a diplomatic people-oriented demeanor. This position does require some deadline-oriented responsibilities and on-time responsibilities (for the actual weddings themselves).

Events - Flexible-minded people who are able to "roll with it" as things go off track. A creative mind with a twisted or evil bent is a plus :-P Willingness to do Referral shifts and work one on one with players as needed. A strong ability to maintain anonymity as well as objectivity.

Development:

World and Event Mechanics - Another very important position (or three) to fill. This includes coding for Events, Quests, Fests, etc. This person should have strong social skills as well as a head for code, a plus would be some coding experience. This includes critter designing to fill out hunting areas, etc.

World/Culture - Racial/Cultural/History support. Just as it sounds, you would be helping to develop the "background lore" of the game.

Feel free to email me if you have any questions! The application can be found here: https://www.play.net/dr/apply/gmapps/home.asp

General requirements:
-No warnings within the last 6 months, preferably 1 year.
-A solid 6 months (preferably longer) of playing time of at least 60 hours a month.
-A relatively good history as a player with no record of Bug or Mech abuse or other highly questionable issues.
-The ability to commit to 20 hours a week/80 hours a month in game.
-2-3 months of commitment to being in the game during prime hours for consistent training and classes.
-A strong drive to see the game thrive and continually improve.
-A willingness to take backstage in RP events as a player, and for the most part, commit your time to GMing rather than playing. I can further clarify this in Email or interview if you wish.

Thanks!
SGM Audacia

A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort.