Hiring Seminar - Dec 16th 12/07/2009 11:37 PM CST
Hey all!

We will be holding a Hiring Seminar on Wednesday December 16th at 10pm EST, at the Crossing Amphitheatre. This will be largely focused to information on what is expected of CE GMs, the transition from Player to GM, and a Q&A session.

Application deadline for this round is Tuesday December 29th. Application can be found at: http://www.play.net/dr/apply/apply.asp. If for some reason you are unable to edit your application, please send me an email and I'll fix it. Likewise, if you have applied in the past and are still interested, please drop me a note.

We will be interviewing candidates especially interested in:
*Shifts
*Events
*Good Customer Service minded folks with a very strong creative leaning and a love of "crossing the t's and dotting the i's" (Possible Weddings GMs)

As well as folks with a strong interest in:
*Empaths
*Paladins

Remember, that all new GMs are encouraged and enabled to learn all aspects of GMing, so everyone can code, build areas and quests, advocate a race, etc.

Feel free to email me with any questions you might have (DR-Audacia@play.net), or drop by the Hiring seminar, it should be a lot of fun!

To be clear, we will not be hiring Development GMs this time around.

Thanks!
SGM Audacia

A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort.
Re: Hiring Seminar - Dec 16th 12/08/2009 12:02 AM CST
>>To be clear, we will not be hiring Development GMs this time around.

This makes me very sad.

SEND[Abasha] It warms my heart to see three people die for a cupcake.
Re: Hiring Seminar - Dec 16th 12/08/2009 11:32 AM CST
Hang in there, we'll probably look at Dev GM candidates late spring :-)

SGM Audacia

A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort.
Re: Hiring Seminar - Dec 16th 12/09/2009 03:12 AM CST
I considered submitting my application, however I am currently in Moscow and due to my husbands responsibilities will be unable to make it on the 16th. I will however submit an application hopefully during the next round of hirings.

Keep up the good work.

Miv
I would rather have an intelligent enemy than a stupid friend.
Re: Hiring Seminar - Dec 16th 12/10/2009 03:14 PM CST
Not hiring for Barbarian guild!
Re: Hiring Seminar - Dec 16th 12/15/2009 11:39 AM CST
Just found out I won't be able to make it tomorrow (except if I'm very lucky the very tail-end.) Would someone be willing to log the meeting and send it along to my play.net address?