It's that time again! 08/23/2009 07:19 PM CDT
We will be hiring soon for a November start of a new round of GMs.

For CE:
We are looking for candidates interested in:
Events team
Weddings GMs
Shifts Team

We'd also like to hire folks with strong interest in Paladins and Empaths.

For Development:
We are hiring Worlds/Quest/Area Design GMs. A candidate for this position has strong writing skills, creativity and is a stickler for "crossing the t's and dotting the i's"

If you are interested in any of these positions, please apply at: http://www.play.net/dr/apply/apply.asp

If you have any questions on what any of these positions entail, feel free to drop me a line at dr-aucacia@play.net.

Deadline for this hiring cycle is September 15th.

Thanks!
SGM Audacia
Hiring and Training Team Lead

A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort.
Re: It's that time again! 08/30/2009 01:05 AM CDT
You know, I feel a little foolish posting this but uh...

It's DR-AUDACIA@play.net

I was confused why some mail bounced then I noticed the typo. So... yeah, if you go to replay to the ad, don't just click the link or it won't go anywhere useful.

Dartenian says, "The thing that makes Dragon Dance king is that it pretty much bonuses every single that can possibly be buffed for combat. Including at least two things that don't even exist."
Re: It's that time again! 08/30/2009 10:50 AM CDT
It's sad when I can't spell my own name :-(

SGM Audacia

A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort.
Re: It's that time again! 08/30/2009 10:51 AM CDT
>>It's sad when I can't spell my own name :-(

In your defense, it's a hard name to spell. =D

Re: It's that time again! 08/30/2009 11:05 AM CDT
This is why GMs should have short names.

I'm looking at you you Khentimentiu! (Not that he's been around for ages... but it's the worst offender I recall).

Dartenian says, "The thing that makes Dragon Dance king is that it pretty much bonuses every single that can possibly be buffed for combat. Including at least two things that don't even exist."
Re: It's that time again! 08/30/2009 11:24 AM CDT
::chuckles: Khent- What a card! We usually called him Kitty-Cat or Pouncy-Paws.

Ryeka

Sometimes the key to happiness is not assuming it is locked in the first place- Ziggy

A journey of a thousand SMILES begins with a single step- Ziggy
Re: It's that time again! 08/30/2009 11:49 AM CDT
Kitty-Cat I get. Pouncy-Paws?

Re: It's that time again! 08/30/2009 12:04 PM CDT
>>Kitty-Cat I get. Pouncy-Paws?

No One was immune to getting pounced by him!

Sometimes the key to happiness is not assuming it is locked in the first place- Ziggy

A journey of a thousand SMILES begins with a single step- Ziggy