Now Hiring! CE GameMasters 01/01/2009 11:51 PM CST
Hi everyone,

It's that time again! We've begun a new hiring round and we are looking for Customer Experience GameMasters in particular. If you are interested and think you'd like to work on staff for DragonRealms, please apply at the following address:

https://www.play.net/dr/apply/gmapps/home.asp

This is an online application and it won't be complete until you've completed all elements (including the writing sample).

Shifts: These GameMasters focus on working directly with players to resolve any issues that are reported or assisted on. The ideal person for this position has a mind for policy while maintaining excellent customer service skills and empathy.

Events: Events GameMasters are primarily focused on conducting, designing, and performing events in the game community. Events GMs have a big hand in helping to shape the history (and future!) of the game. It is an extremely fun and rewarding (if at times hectic!), position.

Premium/Platinum: These GMs concentrate their time on working specifically on the premium and platinum team. The ideal person is a motivated and enthusiastic Jack-of-all-trades sort who has a lot of fun ideas.

All GMs have the opportunity to run events, learn to code, design areas, create merchants and conduct shifts. The world is open to you beyond your main focus and requirements. All of these positions, as you can see, require that you be interested and excited about working directly with our players to make their gaming experience as fun and effortless as possible!

What if you've already submitted an application? Please email me at dr-audacia@play.net indicating which teams/positions you are interested in (and it does not hurt to tell me WHY you feel you are suited for those positions, too!). You may also want to let me know if you seem to be unable to edit/update your online application, so I can fix it. If you have never submitted an application please follow the directions on the link above. Remember, it is in your best interest to provide as much information as possible!

The deadline for applications for this hiring round is January 20th.

We look forward to hearing from you!
GameMaster Audacia
Hiring Lead

A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort.