Hiring - Board Monitors 02/16/2005 05:22 AM CST
Have you ever wondered what it is like to be on a DragonRealms team or wondered just what those Board Monitors are really about? Well, if you enjoy reading the Boards, and can spare 10 hours per week then you are in luck because the Board Monitor team is looking for new recruits.

To earn an interview you must:

a) have had an active account with Dragonrealms (playing), for the past 12 months.

b) have a clean record for a minimum of 12 months (no warns or billing problems). Billing problems mean you DO NOT have an outstanding debt with Simutronics, not necessarily a one month problem with a credit card or check. If you've consistently bounced checks, then that constitutes a billing problem.

c) be able to work at least 10 hours a week (with more or less a daily reading presence).

d) have sole access to your account(s), i.e. no shared accounts.

Some tips to be sure your application looks its best:

1) Use good grammar and spelling.
2) Be sure to put in an email address that is valid and will properly process play.net and gmail addresses.
3) Be honest about your warnings - this is a maker or breaker.
4) Sell yourself!

If you feel you fit the bill and can say yes to the above requirements, please do apply via the website form (http://www.play.net/dr/apply/apply.asp) and be sure to indicate that the application is for a Board Monitor position.

Also, if you have applied before, please re-submit an updated application so I have the most up-to-date information about you.

Cecco
- Message Board Supervisor, DR
Hiring - Board Monitors 11/30/2009 08:29 PM CST
Have you ever wondered what it is like to be on a DragonRealms team or wondered just what those Board Monitors are really about? Well, if you enjoy reading the DragonRealms Boards and can spare 10 hours per week then you are in luck because the Board Monitor team is looking for new recruits.

To earn an interview you must:

a) Have had an active account with Dragonrealms (playing), for the past 12 months.

b) Have a clean record for a minimum of 12 months (no warns or billing problems). Billing problems mean you DO NOT have an outstanding debt with Simutronics, not necessarily a one month problem with a credit card or check. If you've consistently bounced checks, then that constitutes a billing problem.

c) Be able to work at least 10 hours a week (with more or less a daily reading presence).

d) Have sole access to your account(s), i.e. no shared accounts.

Some tips to be sure your application looks its best:

1) Use good grammar and spelling.
2) Be sure to put in an email address that is valid and will properly process play.net and gmail addresses.
3) Be honest about your warnings - this is a maker or breaker.
4) Sell yourself!

If you feel you fit the bill and can say yes to the above requirements, please do apply via the website form (http://www.play.net/dr/apply/apply.asp) and be sure to indicate that the application is for a Board Monitor position.

Also, if you have applied before, please re-submit an updated application so I have the most up-to-date information about you.

GameMaster Allievo
Message Boards Supervisor
Re: Hiring - Board Monitors 12/06/2009 11:04 AM CST

If you are still on the fence over applying for one of the board monitor positions, get those applications in!

Deadline for this hiring cycle is this Wednesday, December 9th, 2009.

If you have questions or have submitted an application and are worried it hasn't been received, please email me.

Annwyl
Message Board Supervisor

If you've questions or comments, take it to e-mail by writing me at DR-Annwyl@play.net.