Applications 02/04/2005 04:01 AM CST
Where can I find an application? That is if you're still hiring...
Re: Applications 02/04/2005 04:04 AM CST
Try here

http://www.play.net/dr/apply/apply.asp
Re: Applications 02/07/2005 12:54 PM CST
I wish that they could at least have some kind of e-mail that says, "Sorry, we have found everyone we need at this time. Please apply again later." Or even give us details as to why we were not hired. I have applied a few times (not for GH positions) and have never heard anything, even though I hear all the time that they are looking for someone for the position I applied for.

Of TF,
Lord Bard Tantric
Psychic Ralph
Regarding Applications... 10/31/2008 01:08 PM CDT
While we are on the topic of hiring and training, I wanted to make a quick reminder to any of you who have recently used the online application system. There are additional written questions beyond the main application that should become available to you once you submit it. Applications will not be considered for the next step in the hiring process if left incomplete. This goes for any area of applications: GameHosts, GameMasters, Forums Moderators, Mentors, ALAE, etc.

Also, once you apply, you are able to go back and modify or add to your existing application. There is also a section where you can see any notes we have left you as we go through your application. If for some reason you have trouble with any of these features drop me an email and we'll see what we can do.

Thank you and good luck!

GameMaster Audacia

A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort.
Re: Regarding Applications... 11/01/2008 05:03 PM CDT
Just a quick question.. sorry if its been covered before.. but are any of these positions paid positions or soley volunteer?

Thanks
Re: Regarding Applications... 11/01/2008 05:05 PM CDT
<<are any of these positions paid positions or soley volunteer?>>

These are contractor positions that all have the possibility of compensation after a time.

Solomon

"The probability of someone making a mathematical formulation on a non-mathematical subject is inversely proportional to its usefulness."
- Brust's Law of Mathematical Formulations

http://www.myspace.com/simutronicsdragonrealms
Re: Regarding Applications... 11/01/2008 05:49 PM CDT
Thanks Solomon! I'll have to put an application in on Monday... along with a resume if that's possible. Have tons of customer service experience in number of different fields. Always wondered what it would be like to work with Simutronics.

Theale Tallelm