Gamemaster Hiring? 08/03/2015 05:37 PM CDT
Just wondering when the next round of GM hiring is going on, I am ready eager willing, and (admittedly) slightly insane and want to do it. Application is already in and waiting but lets face it... I cannot wait to poke things into being and so on.
Re: Gamemaster Hiring? 08/03/2015 07:39 PM CDT
>>Just wondering when the next round of GM hiring is going on, I am ready eager willing, and (admittedly) slightly insane and want to do it. Application is already in and waiting but lets face it... I cannot wait to poke things into being and so on.

AFAIK you can submit an application on the site at any time. It's just normally "better" to post them when they're doing a hiring run so it's closer to the top of the pile/GMs know you're still interested.

Uzmam! The Chairman will NOT be pleased to know you're trying to build outside of approved zones. I'd hate for you to be charged the taxes needed to have this place re-zoned. Head for the manor if you're feeling creative.
Re: Gamemaster Hiring? 08/04/2015 07:37 AM CDT
>>AFAIK you can submit an application on the site at any time

Yes.

>>It's just normally "better" to post them when they're doing a hiring run so it's closer to the top of the pile/GM know you're still interested.

If it's already in, renew them on a yearly basis. If you were not hired, or even interviewed before, if you renew, in general, it will ensure the application gets looked at again for any changes, and so your record gets looked at again for marked improvements if that happened to be the reason.

If it's not already in, take the time to do it. The app gives you plenty of time and the application is lengthy. Lots of detail is good. It's also a good idea to retain highly detailed submissions in a notepad or something. If you get hired, it's a cool place to go back to for ideas.

Disclaimer: I am not on the hiring team and I do not review or see applications. This post has been entirely based on my impression of the process and the feedback I hear from those on the hiring team.

---
NaOH+HI
Re: Gamemaster Hiring? 08/04/2015 12:24 PM CDT
As another tip, even though you have the option to apply to multiple things at once, IMO the better option is to do one at a time. This is because if you ask apply for both A and B at the same time and only complete A, it won't submit until you finish B as well.

Uzmam! The Chairman will NOT be pleased to know you're trying to build outside of approved zones. I'd hate for you to be charged the taxes needed to have this place re-zoned. Head for the manor if you're feeling creative.
Re: Gamemaster Hiring? 08/04/2015 11:41 PM CDT
It is most definitely already in, I am mainly waiting to find out when the next batch of hiring is happening. Because, to be honest, I prefer to create things, such as items areas songs and stories more than much of anything else.