Applicant for GM 09/05/2013 08:08 PM CDT
Well, I know you are all always looking for applicants and I have posted an application about a month ago now to no response. I would love to join the team once again as I was there before and was drawn away by the military. Anyways, I was wondering the average time it takes for a response to these applications and whether or not mine simply became lost.

Thank you.
Re: Applicant for GM 09/05/2013 10:54 PM CDT
Right now with the holiday season coming up they usually don't look to much at applications. Once spring comes that is usually when they do most of the hiring since there is time for training. Since you said you were prior things might be different but no clue.

Waiting for results..................................................................................................................
Re: Applicant for GM 09/06/2013 02:36 AM CDT
Hiring is usually done in batches. I'm not certain when the next batch will be (I'm not on the training team), but next spring would be a good guess.

-Raesh

"Ever notice that B.A.'s flavor text swells in direct proportion to how much one of our characters is getting screwed?" - Brian Van Hoose
Re: Applicant for GM 09/11/2013 06:20 PM CDT
Is there a way we can get a more definite estimate on the next hiring?
Re: Applicant for GM 09/11/2013 08:07 PM CDT
>Is there a way we can get a more definite estimate on the next hiring?

It's not always easy to predict. I generally like to start groups in the early spring to avoid colliding with our major events, but we don't always have enough qualified applicants to begin when we'd like.

Thanks!
Lyneya
Re: Applicant for GM 09/11/2013 08:58 PM CDT
Thank you. I reamin waiting, cause I love the behind the curtain fun, it is a great job that I want to get back to! Anyways, y'all enjoy it and keep a spot ready for me!