Spring 2012 hiring 'round 03/03/2012 09:32 PM CST
So, you're sitting around, reading the message boards at your favorite online game and you come across this posting. Well, if you're interested in becoming a GameMaster (and really, why else would you be reading this post?) then this is your lucky day!

If you're interested in becoming a GameMaster, we're interested in seeing your application! We are especially in need of people for the Wedding team at this time, although we're accepting apps for just about everything including Events and CE Shifts.

If you haven't yet completed an application -- and/or if you haven't completed all the additional testing and whatnot -- I encourage you to do so at your very earliest convenience. I'm looking to interview this month and hire for April, so please don't delay getting everything completed.

Our ideal candidates will be motivated and creative. We need team players who are able to work on their own while meeting the needs of the team. We need people who can see something in their mind's eye and then bring it to life within the game. You'll have at least 20 hours a week that you can devote to GM'ing (and quite often more!) and you'll be ready to see behind the curtain and embrace the shift from player to staff.

If this is you, then please, get that app in and let's get busy!

SGM Riel Mystsong,
CE Team Leader
Re: Spring 2012 hiring 'round 03/03/2012 11:22 PM CST
I want to add that we're also specifically looking for Quest Writers/Designers and folks for the Loot Team.

Solomon
Re: Spring 2012 hiring 'round 03/19/2012 12:45 PM CDT
What are the requirements for the writer/designer positions? Thanks.
Re: Spring 2012 hiring 'round 03/19/2012 02:52 PM CDT
Perhaps you should check out the application. :)

---
Inauri
Re: Spring 2012 hiring 'round 03/24/2012 04:42 PM CDT

Just a quick comment to any of you who have recently used the online application system.

There are additional written questions beyond the main application that become available to you once you submit it. Please check that you have filled out everything if you would like to be considered.

Applications will not be considered for the next step in the hiring process if left incomplete. Also, note that once you do apply, you are able to go back and modify or add to your existing application.

The above goes for any of the positions you may be applying for: GameHosts, GameMasters, Forums Moderators, Mentors, ALAE, etc.

If for some reason you have trouble with any of the above features drop me an email at DR-Seyalle@play.net and we'll see what we can do.

Thanks!

GM Seyalle
Re: Spring 2012 hiring 'round 05/24/2012 08:24 AM CDT
its cool guys, i'll be a GM.

An overpowering sense of wrongness overcomes you, leaving you struggling against an almost uncontrollable urge to lash out at anyone and anything around you. With tremendous force of will, you manage to regain control of your emotions. - Irony
Re: Spring 2012 hiring 'round 05/24/2012 08:31 AM CDT
Hold on there sparky. I got this one covered.

You snap your furry fingers.
Re: Spring 2012 hiring 'round 08/03/2013 05:21 PM CDT

Still hiring? I need a good part time job. grins

love Aroamer waves
Re: Spring 2012 hiring 'round 08/03/2013 05:43 PM CDT
You could always put your application in. Cant hurt.

Waiting for results..................................................................................................................
Re: Spring 2012 hiring 'round 08/03/2013 09:38 PM CDT

LOL! No way, I just got back and I've been gone for....a long time. No clue what I'm doing and brains about to explode reading ranger magic. Oh this blessed days inside the ship with 10 rats at a time..slice, slice, slice, slice....I would just give the GM's headaches trying to train me lol. I may go back to the mentors after 6 months and knock on the door. ;)
Re: Spring 2012 hiring 'round 08/04/2013 10:42 AM CDT
I'm confused, are you looking to join staff or not. Your first post seems to indicate that. Your response doesn't.