Aurdun 11/27/2009 12:20 PM CST
How do I say goodbye to you?

I can't. You're my history-go-to-guy, and I don't know what I'll do without you.

Thank you for everything you've done. Not everyone may know it, but your love of history and lore of Elanthia was huge. It had to be. Why else would you create such a beautiful bound copy of Elanthia's timeline to show us at Simucon?

You're a great friend, and I'll miss you.

Jes

__
Join us in sharing information!
http://community.livejournal.com/drbookoftales/
View my RPnerderiffic IC journal here!
http://ysselt-dr.livejournal.com/

It will cost you 248 TDPs to raise your Charisma from 99 to 100
Re: Aurdun 11/27/2009 12:29 PM CST
I refuse to say goodbye but I will say thank you so much for the hard work and the great care you took in all that you did. Having Mo come alive for us was grand fun and appreciated.

===
Oleveir says, "One must be careful around the angry ODS women."
Re: Aurdun 11/27/2009 01:58 PM CST
You were pretty neat even when you were yelling at me.

Happy trails.

Rev. Reene

Your mind hears Khurek thinking, "Perhaps some of you should realize something is wrong with your argument when even the province's premier heretic is preaching against you."
Re: Aurdun 11/27/2009 04:30 PM CST
Take care of yourself, Aurdun. I'm sure barbarians will be using your name as a warcry for generations to come.

Sometimes the key to happiness is not assuming it is locked in the first place- Ziggy

A journey of a thousand SMILES begins with a single step- Ziggy
Re: Aurdun 11/27/2009 04:41 PM CST
Hey, Aurdun.

You already know my thoughts on your departure as it relates to fantasy football (you're not getting off that easy). But I also want to thank you for the various good times IG both as a player and a GM. Somehow, I can't help but think this is just an excuse to avoid Gulphphunger's wrath upon a certain turnip mash vendor, but that's another story altogether.

Take care, be well, and I do hope to see you around in some form from time to time. :)

~player of Gulphphunger
Re: Aurdun 11/27/2009 06:23 PM CST
You're the reason I stuck with team barb, chief. I'll miss you, and wish you nothing but the best.

Rajao
Re: Aurdun 11/28/2009 02:51 AM CST
Thanks for all the hard work you've done Aurdun. We'll miss you around here.

Nikpack

The gods are jerks. No, really.
-Armifer
Re: Aurdun 11/30/2009 07:44 AM CST
Best wishes to you Aurdun. We'll miss you!

~Eoworfinia~
Marge, it takes two to lie. One to lie and one to listen. Homer Simpson

Get the facts first and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain
Re: Aurdun 11/30/2009 08:20 PM CST
Thanks gang. :) It's going to be a strange new reality tomorrow.

GM Aurdun