Re: Goodbye from Vaschon 10/11/2004 05:34 PM CDT
I just want to pop in here and say my thanks.

Vaschon/Nick:

You were by far my favorite GM of them all, and I am positive I am not alone. You put so much time and effort into this game and made it enjoyable for me personally, and I am certain many others. You will be sorely missed and I hope that whatever is preventing you from rejoining the staff is fixed someday, and that you make a triumphant return.

I have enjoyed the many hours we have spoken, and the many times we have RP'd.

I mean this as no offense to other Event GM's, but I truly believe that the roleplay in DR was just kicked down about 50 notches into the sub-par level. While there are many GM's who do run events, the sheer number of them Vaschon was responsible for just makes me truly disapointed to see that the senior staff would be willing to let go such a valuable asset. I think its pretty ludicrous this course of action was taken.

Many of my friends have said it to me for months, but I try not to listen, however it is painfully obvious to me that roleplay is not a priority in DR at all, and takes a backseat to a number of other things. Events and roleplay are a core part of what separates this game from the other garbage games out there, to get rid of someone who was responsible for such a large portion of events, and subsequently the enjoyment of MANY MANY players, is lackluster management, at best.

Vaschon/Nick, dont be a stranger. You will be SORELY missed.

-Galain

After carefully gauging the distance to Maelshyve, you lash out at her!
The piercing screech of tortured air assaults your ears, punctuated by a sharp CRACK!!
Don't be a fool!
Roundtime: 1 second.