Heh. Old GameMasters 05/05/2004 10:56 AM CDT
DR is an evolving place.. The DragonRealms GameMaster crew that was here in 1996-1997 represented one 'feel'. The crew that is here now, represents another.

The beauty of our world is the change. Mutation is the only way for anything to grow stronger, and I think we can all agree that this crew is way mutated!

<ducks and runs>

You gesture at Vaschon.
A bolt of bluish lightning blazes out of the sky towards Vaschon!
The bolt blasts through the head in an explosion of mangled, smoky flesh!
Roundtime: 2 seconds.
Vaschon turns its tail to the sky for the last time.
Re: Heh. Old GameMasters 05/05/2004 01:44 PM CDT
Thanks for posting all of these names, folks.

I have had the pleasure to work with many of the GMs mentioned over the years and thinking of some of them actually brought some tears to my eyes. I still have my Lasca Worshipper badge, I never knew a better GM and person than Tinsie, and maybe I did feel a little "awestruck" by Kaikyu--of course that's probably because he was my first "technical" teacher and I still don't understand what he was saying... 5 years later. There are folks who spent most of their time on staff really far behind the scenes but they are missed as well.

I know it's been said before but those who've left are missed and those who are here are enjoyed. And some do come back. I did as have a few others. :) So maybe one day some of these missed folks will come back, too. And then again there are those of you who might be on staff with us in the future and I can't wait to get to work with you.

Helena
Re: Heh. Old GameMasters 05/06/2004 07:47 AM CDT
I miss Jovah :-(

---
A scavenger troll arrives, scouring the area.

The scavenger troll exclaims, "I dinks I like da' Moongate!"

The scavenger troll bends over and picks up the Moongate. After appraising it, the troll places the Moongate in its frayed knapsack
Re: Heh. Old GameMasters 05/06/2004 10:13 PM CDT
Czarra.

Thumping Empaths for no reason since '99

With the speed of a striking snake, you thump Summerain in the neck with the edge of your flattened palm striking her in the vocal cords. Summerain clutches her throat, wheezing pathetically.
Re: Heh. Old GameMasters 05/07/2004 02:43 AM CDT
I miss Saija, even if she isn't a real old Gm, she's still and old friend.

- Zelaide -

The only way to survive the impending doom: kill every last Zolurenite. -- GM Veyl, tongue firmly in cheek.
Re: Heh. Old GameMasters 07/15/2004 08:44 AM CDT
shame on you guys, shame shame shame for not mentioning a very important GM thats now no longer with us. The one and only Royce.

The Striker

Ever since I was little, I knew I was different, special in some way. But not like this. -Sephiroth, FFVII