Ahh Brigdha and others... 05/03/2004 08:44 PM CDT
Among all the others gone...There are many I miss too. Seems sort of sad and pointless to list them all, like Meakah I feel as if I have seen some of the best and brightest and I am honored to have know them and sometimes their PCs as well. It also is so hard so see those friends, because they all were go and not return.

Lelah! I loved your humor and uncany way of popping in to see me at the oddest times. Gosh you taught me so much...Even if I did not think that slinky purple dress and bunny slippers matched! Some of the things you made me are still my most priceless possessions. And I know you know me well enough to knwo how much that means.

Viani! Thank you for caring so much about we mentors, you taught us so much about sharing, spirit, and kindness...Thank you for the hours of long work! I will never forget our marathon night before the Wedding fair, I bet Caymus will never either. I think he hated me for that silly bidding box!

Enbarr! Where to start with you...Thank you for taking me along on your quests, and for being a champion and expert in fighting for pretend. And for seeing how much I cared about telling tales. I could never have pulled off half of what I did those days long ago without you...

Rapael! You I do not really need to say goodbye too, but since you are gone sort of...thanks for always being there when I need you. You are quite simply an ideal I measure all others in the realms against. There is no finer person than you. Thanks for caring about those tin men, like I did..must be a family obsession huh?

And lastly Brigdha, for you who never had the pleasure, she was great to sit and chat with, she did did what she could when her plate was more than heaping....and I will never forget how kind she was to come save me from that cheescake induced shock. Or drag me to Crossing one horrible day to see Consumption ravage the city.

And Glenlivet you are biased... and rightly so.

Callyste Ashilde
Empath, muse, and hopeless romantic.