Goodbye to Evike 04/04/2017 05:45 PM CDT
It's with both sadness and joy that I announce that GM Evike is no longer with the DragonRealms team, as she's come across some wonderful new RL opportunities that are in need of her focus and time right now.

The move is a very emotional one, but she wanted all of you to know that she will never stop loving Elanthia and wishes you all many adventures to come.

Also, she wants you to reroll each and every one of your characters into Bards.

Please congratulate Evike on this new chapter in her life!

-Persida
Re: Goodbye to Evike 04/04/2017 06:07 PM CDT
Congratulations to her.
Re: Goodbye to Evike 04/04/2017 06:13 PM CDT
Goodbye Evike. Best wishes on the next chapter of your life.

I always greatly appreciated your work on Bards. It was nice to feel like we had someone looking out for us. I will continue to be the best Bard I can be, and I will always think of you when using a few certain instruments. /sniffle

- Navesi

P.S. It's okay to come back as a player now and then just for fun!
Re: Goodbye to Evike 04/04/2017 06:52 PM CDT
>>Also, she wants you to reroll each and every one of your characters into Bards.

For Evike I would reroll my actual bard just because Evike has been amaze.

Go kick the heck out of the butt of life that is the next thing, Evike, you embodiment of all things Siryn.

Player of Ryken
---
"Life expectancy would grow by leaps and bounds if green vegetables smelled as good as bacon." ~ Doug Larson

AIM - RykenDR
Re: Goodbye to Evike 04/04/2017 07:01 PM CDT

I'm happy for you doing exciting life things but sad for us all at the same time. Never stop tweeting floofy cat pictures please.
Re: Goodbye to Evike 04/05/2017 08:27 AM CDT
Evike
Thank you so much for everything that you have done, our game was a better place for having had your wit your humor optimism and your flair for events! Your twitter feed was an overzealous smashing good time! Though I congratulate you on your good fortune and wish you well in your new place of employment I do so hoping if you ever find a means to divorce yourself from all the daily 9-5 grind remember there are friends and family waiting and cheering for you here.

Good luck!
Re: Goodbye to Evike 04/05/2017 03:19 PM CDT
Evike is great. My lifescuplted bongos are one of the coolest things ever. Mine was made the a raffle thing at HE to get a custom lifesculpted instrument.

Good luck with where ever you end up Evike!

You slap Voldag hard in the face with your hand, making a nice crisp smack!! That's going to leave a mark!
Re: Goodbye to Evike 04/05/2017 09:04 PM CDT
I join others in wishing her the absolute best.

Samsaren
Re: Goodbye to Evike 05/08/2017 12:23 PM CDT
Good luck and good bye (and sorry for being a month late).

---
"I think anything that forces you to do something no sane adventurer would do just in order to train is ridiculous."
DR-SOCHARIS

---
"Phelim, what have I wrought?"
GM NaOHHI
---
Victory Over Lyras, on the 397th year and 156 S.V.o.L.t.R
Re: Goodbye to Evike 09/22/2017 10:59 AM CDT
And it is with great pleasure that I let you all know Evike is back with us. She'll be mostly working on things in the Worlds department, but you may see her out and about from time to time!

~ L
Re: Goodbye to Evike 09/22/2017 04:39 PM CDT
Welcome back!

- Navesi
Re: Goodbye to Evike 09/22/2017 06:12 PM CDT
Bards rejoice!

__
Amybecka
Re: Goodbye to Evike 09/22/2017 09:20 PM CDT
Welcome Back!

- Felicini
Re: Goodbye to Evike 09/24/2017 04:06 PM CDT
And Elves, if I remember right. Oh and WELCOME back!

---
"I think anything that forces you to do something no sane adventurer would do just in order to train is ridiculous."
DR-SOCHARIS

---
"Phelim, what have I wrought?"
GM NaOHHI
---
Victory Over Lyras, on the 397th year and 156 S.V.o.L.t.R