Helena 09/18/2011 12:46 AM CDT
Not quite sure when she/he quit (assumed she was a she), but was one of the most legit game-masters to volunteer time to the game.

Truly understood the idea behind making the game a better place, and went with it.

It'll be a good day for this game if others can perhaps emulate that behaviour.

Don't make accounts while under the influence - it may lead to ridiculous spelling errors.
Re: Helena 09/18/2011 08:19 AM CDT
>>It'll be a good day for this game if others can perhaps emulate that behaviour.<<

Since you said you have been gone for quite a while, I'll just chime in that the current crop of GM's is the best I've ever seen in my 10 years or so of playing this game. I don't know who Helena is, nor do I care. The last several years have seen some fantastic additions to the game and incredible responsiveness by GM's to the customer base.

________________________________________________________________________________

We've decided that instead of spells Paladins will be a new arm of the Bard guild utilizing interpretive dance moves.

~GM Zeyurn
Re: Helena 09/18/2011 03:13 PM CDT
That's great news, look forward to seeing them in action!

Although I guess when you look at it, the vast majority of the people who make this game better ARE volunteers - should be thankful of them all.

Thanks all

Don't make accounts while under the influence - it may lead to ridiculous spelling errors.