Opening the gates of the Silvermist Estate 03/28/2021 12:00 PM CDT
Greetings all,

I wanted to give the players something back after all these years playing DR. I am in the final stages of terminal Colon Cancer and so, before I go, I want to let folks have a nosy beyond the gate next to the premie portal. From the bank head south, over the bridge and then southeast till you're next to the premie meeting portal. You'll see a gate there. the guard's have been removed so head on in and explore at your leisure. you'll need to figure out ways to move between the rooms as its not always obvious and that's purposeful. There's an office up in the trees, a mine beneath the lake and the secret guest room for guests sleeping over. I hope you have fun discovering the unique refreshments, the family vault you can access if you have family vault access and of the course the private forge. I've spent many years creating the Silvermist Estate and I hope you'll all enjoy exploring.

I've spent many years playing DR and bonding with the community of players. I hope I've left some of you with fun memories and as I head into this final stage of cancer, I wish you all goodbye and thank you for all the wonderful years of memories.

With love and affection,

Serene Lady, Kintalia Silvermist

~Lady Kintalia Silvermist~

http://silvermistfamily.wix.com/silvermist
Re: Opening the gates of the Silvermist Estate 03/28/2021 08:10 PM CDT
I'm sorry to hear about this, Kintalia. I've not played Prime often in a few years, but we've met before, if only in passing. Much love to go with you on your journey.

Ryeka

Sometimes the key to happiness is not assuming it is locked in the first place- Ziggy

A journey of a thousand SMILES begins with a single step- Ziggy
Re: Opening the gates of the Silvermist Estate 03/29/2021 07:58 AM CDT
A very long time ago you interacted with my Cleric in the Crossing Cleric Guild. You played your part magnificently and I enjoyed every minute of it. Your station was way above mine, so we didn't cross paths very often as time passed, but I was always aware of you and your impact on the game.

My prayers are with you as you continue your next journey, it was a pleasure, however brief, knowing you.

The player behind Gabellia, and a few others.
Re: Opening the gates of the Silvermist Estate 03/31/2021 01:14 AM CDT
I am humbled by your amazing serenity and courage at such a time. Thank you for teaching me such a beautiful and amazing lesson. My love goes with you.

~ Vanxa

You see Grazhir cracking open in one sharp movement.
The World Dragon emerges, roaring soundlessly.
It moves to sear Katamba to a lifeless black.
You see the night sky, filled with stars.
Re: Opening the gates of the Silvermist Estate 03/31/2021 12:07 PM CDT
Terribly sorry. Cancer sucks :( Thank you for sharing your piece of DR with the rest of us, and for being you and part of this community.