25th yr of Dragonrealms 02/06/2021 10:57 PM CST
Hey, you want to post what your saying on the prime discord here on the forums so we can all read it? intead of being told what your saying on the prime discord and NOT posting in here? We would really appreciate it. Since it feels like some of us are being left out? I mean, come on. Discord isn't simu. This here is simu. Keep us in the loop yes? Let us know whats going on? And I mean you Lyneya. Wether things are final in stone or not, at least post here? I don't read the prime discord, but I get told whats going on. I know I"ve been a part of simu since 96 on the AOL game channel. And I feel like I"m being slapped in the face for you not posting here, or posting anywhere. Its like your going out of your way to post things on discord and ignoring the forums. Its bad form and makes me feel like since I"m not a part of prime discord that I don't matter. And I have been paying for another instance since it was 79.99 a month. I just feel a little left out without you saying somehting here. If you can post it on dicord prime, you can post here. Because it feels like I"m being ignored and pushed off to the side since I'm not on the prime discord channel.

Jim
Re: 25th yr of Dragonrealms 02/07/2021 09:24 AM CST
Not to point any fingers but yeah, I havent been hanging around discord for the past several months either so would also like to know even in a brief "hey, this may happen, it may not, we internally (staff IOW) are still thinking about it."

Its bad enough the front page of the DR website is way out of date, I get that, I'd rather have staff work on the game then the website but even a quick item there may be nice if nothing on the boards.

I started in the beta days, not always under this name, not always well known but then made the webmove, so yeah, whats up?