Loooooong Message Board Load Time 08/24/2005 06:58 PM CDT
Any change of archiving some old messages, especially in the folders with over 2000 messages?

These folders take VERY long to load up once clicked. Yes, I thought it might be me, but it was the same thing at three differen computers in three different locations.

Palasix

Ohevett nods to the sleeping peddler,
who nods back.
Ohevett laughs!
Ohevett whispers, "I know I need to play another game when a line break makes me laugh"
Re: Loooooong Message Board Load Time 08/24/2005 07:58 PM CDT
I don't have a problem with loading time, but you can try setting it to only display new messages.

You see Warrior Mage Quaraxkad Erhnamm, Warrior Mage of Elanthia, a Human Warrior Mage.
Re: Loooooong Message Board Load Time 08/24/2005 08:34 PM CDT
But I don't wanna!

Palasix

Ohevett nods to the sleeping peddler,
who nods back.
Ohevett laughs!
Ohevett whispers, "I know I need to play another game when a line break makes me laugh"
Re: Loooooong Message Board Load Time 08/25/2005 01:24 PM CDT
So, instead of hiding the old messages yourself... you would rather have them moved or deleted so they don't bother you anymore, and they become more difficult to get to if anyone is looking for an old post?? :P

You see Warrior Mage Quaraxkad Erhnamm, Warrior Mage of Elanthia, a Human Warrior Mage.
Re: Loooooong Message Board Load Time 10/03/2008 03:20 PM CDT
Any chance of getting a little more bandwidth for the forums? I mean, by todays standards, these boards are waaay slow. I know the focus is on optimizing the game but really it can be excruciating sometimes. Thanks.
Re: Loooooong Message Board Load Time 10/03/2008 03:24 PM CDT
I should clarify that the slowness is sporadic and seems to affect the "view all topics" and "view last page" more than others. SOmetimes to where they fail to load. Hopefully it isn't just on my end.
Re: Loooooong Message Board Load Time 10/04/2008 04:51 AM CDT
I don't think it's a bandwidth issue.