I'm not RAIST... 08/13/2011 02:55 AM CDT
So.... I went to the DR home page, and clicked on the top entry in the "Announcements" section, which is how I normally get into the forums (which is how I read the forums - I only really log in if I feel like posting). The website redirected me to the login page. This happens some time (not all the time, though) so I tried to log in. I failed. A couple of times. I'm pretty sure I got the password right at least once, but I've also been drinking for about 6 hours, so... yeah. I clicked back on my browser a couple of times, re-clicked on the top entry of "Announcements", and it let me right into the forum. That's not the weird part. Here goes:

I surf for a while and feel the urge to post, and decide to try to log in and see if that works. I direct my cursor and my eye to the upper right hand of the screen, and that's when I notice the "Welcome, RAIST!" in the corner of my browser.

I click "LOGOUT" immediately, and it redirects me to the main paige of the forums, logged in as BISCLAVRET

What, what, WHAT?!?
Re: I'm not RAIST... 08/13/2011 02:57 AM CDT
Odd as i was reading your post, my welcome message said Welcome, BISCLAVRET
Re: I'm not RAIST... 08/13/2011 02:57 AM CDT
I'm showing up as BISCLAVRET when reading your post.

When entering my reply to it and reading the New Thread View page, it shows up properly.

-Evran

Moongate, Ressurection, and Fire Rain, Oh my!
Re: I'm not RAIST... 08/13/2011 03:03 AM CDT
When browsing, mine reads Welcome MOOK1
Re: I'm not RAIST... 08/13/2011 03:07 AM CDT
Looks like its just echoing the account name of the last post on the page.

When reading with the last post by CRAYVD, its now showing up as CRAYVD.

Seems to just be a messaging anomaly and not an actual log-in issue.

-Evran

Moongate, Ressurection, and Fire Rain, Oh my!
Re: I'm not RAIST... 08/13/2011 11:42 AM CDT

Forums feedback needs to be posted by you guys directly on the Simutronics boards, in the Forums 3.0 folder.

Thanks!

Annwyl
Message Board Supervisor

If you've questions or comments, take it to e-mail by writing me at DR-Annwyl@play.net.