Why aren't those Andrianne cloaks doing what they were doing before? 02/16/2006 05:00 AM CST
Does anyone know? I remember how the grey gossamer ones would be like a mist if you wore it and same with the watersilk ones....what happened to them??!! I miss it and I hope that they can fix it back to the way it was.

Annandale
Re: Why aren't those Andrianne cloaks doing what they were doing before? 02/16/2006 07:52 AM CST
They still do. However... I've noticed some bugs that weren't there before. Like if I put on my watersilk cloak or take it off in certain areas (like the vaults for one) it appears in my inventory as just a 'black watersilk cloak'. For it to function correctly I have to remove it and put it on again until I get the message that it falls into place perfectly. Then it will work the way it used to, hood up and down. Try taking it off and putting it back on in a normal room that doesn't have any no-no modifiers in it (non stealing, non gwethy, non magicky, etc).

--
>>In my opinion, we don't devote nearly enough scientific research to finding a cure for jerks. ~C.&H.<<
AIM: FullMetal Kittn
Re: Why aren't those Andrianne cloaks doing what they were doing before? 02/19/2006 12:24 AM CST
It takes alot though. I still cant do it. I remember if you wear a cloak that was too small, it would show in your inventory how it doesn't look right and stuff..but look at this..it still says

"You are wearing a forest green velvet cloak trimmed in gold braid, a fine-linked chain coif woven with rusted metallic strands, some perfect black-leucro gloves, a sprig of mistletoe..."

It usually would say how it doesn't fit well. I get this messaging when I wear it though,

">wear cloak
You slip your velvet cloak around your shoulders. It is too loose, clearly not properly fitted.
You drape a forest green velvet cloak trimmed in gold braid around your shoulders."

It still doesn't show in my inventory about it being not able to fit properly. I know that the scarves still work fine..but its the cloaks that doesn't do it too much anymore which is sad.

Annandale
Re: Why aren't those Andrianne cloaks doing what they were doing before? 02/20/2006 08:35 AM CST
Hmm. Haven't tried ones that don't fit right. That's wierd.

--
>>In my opinion, we don't devote nearly enough scientific research to finding a cure for jerks. ~C.&H.<<
AIM: FullMetal Kittn
Re: Why aren't those Andrianne cloaks doing what they were doing before? 02/20/2006 10:23 PM CST
Some of the Andrianne items broke in the DR2 conversion -- ones that have been tucked away in people's vaults for a long time, generally. If you have one that looks super funky when you LOOK at it, or no longer works, you can assist and we'll replace it for you.

~GameMaster Nhia
Elothean Champion Duo
Weddings Team

"I was married once in an online fantasy game. We were thinking of having children, but it would have severely drained my power crystals." -- The Simpsons, comic book guy