The Poll - The Winner. 06/01/2003 09:49 PM CDT
Careers are ahead by a majority! Yippee! When do I start telling Solomon and Co. everything shopkeepers like me would like? Where's the new folder? I'm going to fill it up so fast that the moderator will have to sit at the computer glued to his or her chair!

Or suffer the ill fate of being buried under 300+ posts.

570 people have voted for careers to be the next new thing!
Re: The Poll - The Winner. 06/25/2003 08:07 PM CDT
Careers are ahead by a majority! Yippee! When do I start telling Solomon and Co. everything shopkeepers like me would like? Where's the new folder? I'm going to fill it up so fast that the moderator will have to sit at the computer glued to his or her chair!

Or suffer the ill fate of being buried under 300+ posts.

570 people have voted for careers to be the next new thing!

1 word: BAH

How about I get my bloody fighting familiars that were promised to me RSN in 1996, or how about elemental specialization like I screamed to Shalnhh about in 1997? <swears loudly>

Ellriic

~ I will Always be Elriic to this world regardless of what decisions are made by the Gods. ::snorts in annoynance::
Re: The Poll - The Winner. 06/25/2003 09:46 PM CDT
Nah, you get Pureblade as a familiar Elriic...complete with his very own oil can.

Anfindel

Bullwinkle: Hey Rocky, watch me pull a rabbit outta my hat...
Rocky the Rabid Squirrel: Again? Die Moose Die !!
Re: The Poll - The Winner. 06/28/2003 07:08 PM CDT
Anfi, I'm home again. If you're in the Crossings, look for me by the Oak tree on the town green.

Ellriic

~ I will Always be Elriic to this world regardless of what decisions are made by the Gods. ::snorts in annoynance::
Re: The Poll - The Winner. 06/29/2003 02:09 AM CDT
Elriic and Cursings, together again, and just when you thought it was safe......

Actually, been on vacation from DR the last month or so, due to real life mumbo-jumbo, but when I'n around you'll find me up in Haven or Lang.

Now remember...you cast ES on yourself, and fire shard on the critters...not the other way around...just in case you forgot after all this time.

Anfindel

Bullwinkle: Hey Rocky, watch me pull a rabbit outta my hat...
Rocky the Rabid Squirrel: Again? Die Moose Die !!
Re: The Poll - The Winner. 06/30/2003 11:58 PM CDT
Careers will be good once they are in (good luck gms, yer gonna need it). But everyone might as well calm down about them cause yer gonna be waiting a long time...

-Grinstall the Elf of Optimistic Pessimism

"Beware the fury of a patient man"
-John Dryden
Re: The Poll - The Winner. 07/01/2003 06:21 AM CDT
I can wait a year. The lore split that will suport those careers will be out before that, even...
Jerevth

Not evil, just misunderstood.
Re: The Poll - The Winner. 07/01/2003 01:40 PM CDT
Elriic and Cursings, together again, and just when you thought it was safe......

Actually, been on vacation from DR the last month or so, due to real life mumbo-jumbo, but when I'n around you'll find me up in Haven or Lang.

Now remember...you cast ES on yourself, and fire shard on the critters...not the other way around...just in case you forgot after all this time.

Anfindel

I still have my training wheels on. Not leaving the Crossings for awhile until I get my bearings again. When you do start playing again, track me down.

Ellriic

~ For the Balance!