Prophecy and A Black Sun. 05/18/2003 11:36 PM CDT
Ever wondered what happened about the prophecy ? There was a time when i was, indeed, looking forward to (in a morose sort of way) the sight of a black sun. Weapons of no use. Etc etc.

We can know relatively definitively that the first deceiver was found and lost, and that part of the tale was played. But I wonder - Now there is a hunting area under the gondola. To the best of our senses, that is precisely where Grell fell, carrying the first deceiver. One would expect that the remains of he and the box are lying down there, somewhere. Perhaps they are to be found again ? Perhaps not. either way - I wonder what will come of the most mysterious and intriguing plot (in my opinion) to have graced the realms..... I certainly hope somethin will happen (and I also hope a rediculous amount of effort will be put into it - sorry for the expectations but... it's somethign to live up to I suppose)...

- Alemaster
Re: Prophecy and A Black Sun. 05/19/2003 08:14 AM CDT
What are you talking about? The Mirror Wraith Prophecy is over.

-Path

The Fyearikloa'i Rensh'a
http://www.bakshiloa.com
Re: Prophecy and A Black Sun. 05/19/2003 11:30 AM CDT
Greetings. It is felt by some that the Mirror Wraith Prophecy was never fully completed, or reasoned out. Hold on to your notions, while I would perhaps disagree with your particular assessment IC'ly, I am certain that you are not wrong that there are things yet to occur, based upon the Prophecy, loosely or specificly remains yet to be seen.

(small clip from the most recent MM meeting)

>Westryl says, "Obviously, we've just introduced a new plot, and we've got some long term plans for it."
>Westryl says, "I think it'll provide RP opportunities for everyone, regardless of how you RP."
>Westryl says, "We'll be tying up some loose ends left over from the MWP, and creating entire new ends to let loose."

~Lovelorn