*Cough* 02/25/2003 10:30 AM CST
Pirates Pirates everyone, I think we shall make a guild who all that dare!
C'mon... anyone else think Pirates are a good idea or what? and what about Necromancers? that sounds pretty good to me to... muahaha

Master Commoner Blighten
Re: *Cough* 02/25/2003 11:58 AM CST
I'm personally against any new guilds being developed, but that's just me, and I can't really put my finger on why. New guilds just seem like stretching the already taxed system resources, not to mention the fact that we don't have enough GMs as it is. A new guild also would have a very hard time fitting in, either coming on WAY overpowered with far too many abilities, or not powerful enough with the bare minimum abilities it needs to scrape by. I just don't see a way that it will work out well, but I reserve judgement until we see these new guilds. It's ideas like a pirate's guild or a summoner's guild that I think will cause these new guilds to fail. Good ideas on paper; but like communism, it doesn't work well in real life.

-Teeklin Tessenoak, Proud Ranger of Elanthia
Re: *Cough* 02/25/2003 03:18 PM CST
>not to mention the fact that we don't have enough GMs as it is.

New guilds=New GMs hired to handle those guilds.(Or GMs shifted from elsewhere and new GMs hired to fill those 'slots')

>A new guild also would have a very hard time fitting in, either coming on WAY overpowered with far too many abilities, or not powerful enough with the bare minimum abilities it needs to scrape by.

How's that different from now? ::grins:: (Of course...the GMs are working on it)

>It's ideas like a pirate's guild or a summoner's guild that I think will cause these new guilds to fail. Good ideas on paper; but like communism, it doesn't work well in real life.

I'll partially agree with that.

-Chris

Abashed the devil stood and felt how awful goodness is...