Summoners 02/24/2003 11:41 PM CST
Think a Summoners guild would be worthwhile?A magic prime guild that specializes in summoning critters to do thier dirty deeds for em<g>

Drachus
Re: Summoners 02/24/2003 11:58 PM CST
Same problem as I brought up earlier: While this is a nifty idea, it's one that can easily be rolled into already existing guilds. Moon Mages already have three summoning spells (Shadowling, Shadow Servent, Starlight Sphere), Empaths are getting one (Guardian Spirit), and Warrior Mages have their primary special ability focused on this sort of thing.

That said, more summoning spells for the existing Magical Primaries could be interesting. Someone a bit up on this topic suggested elementals for the Warrior Mages.

Larcus' Player
Re: Summoners 03/12/2003 01:03 PM CST
Just because a guild has a few summoning spells doesn't mean that they have the monopoly on the subject.
Re: Summoners 02/27/2013 12:01 AM CST
>Think a Summoners guild would be worthwhile?A magic prime guild that specializes in summoning critters to do thier dirty deeds for em

I think this is a great idea! +1

-The Forsaken Rakash
http://elanthipedia.org/w/index.php/Khiol
Re: Summoners 09/16/2014 10:06 AM CDT
>>Think a Summoners guild would be worthwhile?A magic prime guild that specializes in summoning critters to do thier dirty deeds for em

>I think this is a great idea! +1

this is the pretty pretty unicorn guild. sister guild to the necro guild.
Re: Summoners 09/16/2014 10:14 AM CDT
I didn't even think we could view threads that started in 2003. :-o

Colour me impressed at your Necromancer skillz.

Elanthipedia - https://elanthipedia.play.net/mediawiki/index.php/Main_Page
Re: Summoners 09/16/2014 05:08 PM CDT
The age of the post matters less than the number of posts in a topic. There's a limit to how many posts will display, so you can find posts from about when these forums opened in unpopular areas.

>Forgive my snark, but welcome to the life of a warrior mage.