Scripting Highlighter 02/08/2008 07:39 AM CST
Hey folks,

I don't know if it's possible. But is there a chance we can get a scripting highlighter for SF or maybe Ultraedit which I use to modify my SF scripts, kinda like the one the I used to use when I was working for Simu.

Sorry if this is not an appropriate question or remark for these boards. It's just something I found useful and kinda lost it in a drive crash last year.

Thanks
Re: Scripting Highlighter 02/08/2008 08:52 AM CST
<<I don't know if it's possible. But is there a chance we can get a scripting highlighter for SF or maybe Ultraedit which I use to modify my SF scripts, kinda like the one the I used to use when I was working for Simu. >>

The script editor built into StormFront does have code I wrote for highlighting, but it was just too slow so I had to disable it. To make it work well required more time then I had for that task. There are much better script editors out there. I'd like to take one and hook it into StormFront. But, that's just another wishlist item at this point.

For now I think most people just copy/paste between StormFront's editor and their prefered stand alone editor.

Myke
Re: Scripting Highlighter 02/08/2008 09:52 AM CST
>>most people just copy/paste between StormFront's editor and their prefered stand alone editor

Notepad works for me. :)

Player of Gilart
Everything written by this poster is non-guaranteed, use or accept at your own risk. All information is accessed from posters limited brain power unless log is provided.