character generation off? 09/16/2015 10:01 PM CDT
This seems off to me. I understand options may not all be there but after choosing my height the options were start over or finish. I chose finish, it asked for city. I chose Crossing and the options were again start over or finish. Age never came up.

~Faih
Re: character generation off? 09/17/2015 02:33 AM CDT
>>Fractalwave: This seems off to me. I understand options may not all be there but after choosing my height the options were start over or finish. I chose finish, it asked for city. I chose Crossing and the options were again start over or finish. Age never came up.

You can only choose age when rolling a character on a Premium account. Otherwise, you will get a random birthday, with the age falling somewhere in the young/adult range for your race.

Age ranges: https://elanthipedia.play.net/mediawiki/index.php/Age#Aging_in_Elanthia

Here are the options for standard and free characters:

1. Reroll until you get the age you want. If you are also picky about the date of birth, you can buy a birthday potion from the SimuCoins Store. (It lets you choose the month and day but not the year.)

2. If you only care about appearances, ask an Empath to shift your age. This will not change your chronological age, but it will change how you look to others.

3. Type AGE CYCLE to choose how quickly your character ages. This choice is meant to be permanent, but you can change it once per year. Again, this change is only cosmetic.

Mr. Gorbachev, tear down this wall rank!

Vote for DragonRealms on Top MUD Sites: http://www.topmudsites.com/vote-DragonRealms.html
Re: character generation off? 09/17/2015 07:54 AM CDT
Yes. I am premium so I'm used to seeing the option.

I was sent through several times until I came out as intended so I think it's been corrected. Over the various attempts, I came out of the test CM wrong several ways including already being designated as an empath without talking to any guildleader, having debt, having old style startup items, and one time having nothing at all. :D

I'm glad I double-checked my first instinct that something was off even if I couldn't put my finger on it.

~Faih