Crash? 05/30/2015 12:20 AM CDT
Must be midnight in St. Louis? For the last 10 minutes, give or take, I get this when trying to log in...

[22:15] Connected to eaccess.play.net.
[22:15] Connection closed.
[22:15] Connected to dr.simutronics.net.

I hang there endlessly instead of the game displaying. This happens occasionally to me, but unlike this time attempting a second time usually works to connect.

Elanthipedia - https://elanthipedia.play.net/mediawiki/index.php/Main_Page
Epedia Admins - https://elanthipedia.play.net/mediawiki/index.php/Elanthipedia:Administrators
Re: Crash? 05/30/2015 12:24 AM CDT
For what it's worth Plat is still up. Not sure if that helps show if it's an issue Prime's server had vs everything going kaput.

Uzmam! The Chairman will NOT be pleased to know you're trying to build outside of approved zones. I'd hate for you to be charged the taxes needed to have this place re-zoned. Head for the manor if you're feeling creative.
Re: Crash? 05/30/2015 12:35 AM CDT
Still can't connect. Says I must log out again which I have done plenty of times. Tried getting in from Web and Lich. No go
Re: Crash? 05/30/2015 12:40 AM CDT
Got in....from the looks of the population in game...crashed for everyone
Re: Crash? 05/30/2015 01:10 AM CDT
There's something going on lately just a few minutes after midnight server time that causes a hiccup. The lower population instances usually recover with little harm done. Prime... usually doesn't.

I don't think anyone has pinned down the exact cause yet.

-Raesh

"Ever notice that B.A.'s flavor text swells in direct proportion to how much one of our characters is getting screwed?" - Brian Van Hoose
Re: Crash? 06/20/2015 12:22 AM CDT
1 month later and this is what I'm getting too.

[15:18] Connected to eaccess.play.net.
[15:18] Connection closed.
[15:18] Connected to dr.simutronics.net.

I've also been doing this for more than 10 minutes.

[15:05] Connected to eaccess.play.net.
[15:05] Connection closed.
[15:05] Connected to dr.simutronics.net.

Sigh,

A Combat frustrated Kobbie
(Where does one get a throwing hammer? I think I picked up the original from the Charity Chest in the Cleric Guild)
Re: Crash? 06/20/2015 12:25 AM CDT
On the bright side, your throwing hammer should be fine. You should log back in with it being at your AT FEET slot.

Thayet
Follow @thayelf on Twitter for absolutely nothing of any value whatsoever!