Selling Collections 07/29/2004 02:23 PM CDT
Hi all,

I'm just 4 cards shy of a complete set and I know where to sell it. My question is, since I have alot of duplications, if I sell my case to the collector will he take just the card he needs? Does he buy the case as well? Or do I need to sell a complete set without duplications and purchase a new collectors case?

When I do sell it, is it like bundles? SELL BUNDLE or in this case SELL CASE?

Any specifics would be appreciated.

Tanks

Woodcubb of Ilithi
Re: Selling Collections 07/29/2004 02:30 PM CDT
i think your asking about the complete set of cards? theres a verb to pull out a complete set. i forget what it is, but i think card help will tell you. then you just sell the set. no worries about your dups cause they remain in the case. i think i understood you right? no? yes? maybe? ok

Verbal
Re: Selling Collections 07/29/2004 04:04 PM CDT
>>i think your asking about the complete set of cards? theres a verb to pull out a complete set. i forget what it is, but i think card help will tell you. then you just sell the set. no worries about your dups cause they remain in the case. i think i understood you right? no? yes? maybe? ok

Card complete.

Once you got the set you just give the set to the collector.

Brabs

Fighting with a bunch of archers in Geni.

"Hey, it's shoot GENI, not shoot GEN!"

Ambassador Genneron, of M'riss
[Arcath] "Public Service Announcement: Please shoot at the archers and not at Arcath"
Re: Selling Collections 07/30/2004 07:33 PM CDT
thanks much all. I'll try it. When I type card complete, will that make a set in my hand?

Woodcubb of Ilithi
Re: Selling Collections 07/31/2004 05:51 PM CDT
Aye, my friend. Nothing to it.

Trebber