The future 03/08/2020 10:00 PM CDT
This probably belongs in the Dead Horse folder but... Whats going on with Dragonrealms' Future? I promise this gets around to advertising as well. Having returned recently after an incredibly long time, I'm feeling like all in game conversation is reduced to specific RP events and when two people who already know each other bump into each other, otherwise it's a lot of OOC whispers and Discord/Other chats. With the player count being so low, even at peak times, wouldn't it behoove DR to increase F2P characters with the hope of adding future subs? There's a lot of opportunity to share the game with new audiences via celebrity role players and social media.

I understand support infrastructure isn't up to an influx of new players but the number of experienced players who could assist with part-time mentorship for reasonable in game compensation could probably help to offset the lack of GM's. It seems like enticing older players back via the growing population and opportunities to mentor new players after a period of adjustment would also help fill holes.

Talvor - Archaic Human Barb