Maybe a survey on what other games/magazines/sites people use? 04/06/2015 08:11 PM CDT
not sure if this has already been done but maybe a survey of DR players of what other games/genres they use, what sites they visit in relation to gaming, what magazines (are those a thing anymore?) they read related to gaming... just to see if there are any ideas in there as to advertising opportunities.

As well as a "how did you find us" section

course the poll can't be super tedious to complete but yeah, relevant options and all that

For instance, maybe there's a specific D&D site or magazines that's popular among players that could be an option for advertising... Dunno, just thinking about ideas.
Re: Maybe a survey on what other games/magazines/sites people use? 04/09/2015 11:43 AM CDT

People still get magazines?
Re: Maybe a survey on what other games/magazines/sites people use? 04/09/2015 08:28 PM CDT

<<People still get magazines?>>

people still play MUDs?

Don't forget to vote for dragonrealms:

http://www.topmudsites.com/vote-DragonRealms.html
Re: Maybe a survey on what other games/magazines/sites people use? 04/09/2015 08:53 PM CDT

I strictly read the forums.
Re: Maybe a survey on what other games/magazines/sites people use? 04/09/2015 11:07 PM CDT

I know.

Let's just call this one done.

Annwyl
Message Board Supervisor

If you've questions or comments, take it to e-mail by writing me at DR-Annwyl@play.net.