Top MUD Sites: We're Doing It Wrong 03/10/2014 02:34 PM CDT
At only 141 votes this month, DragonRealms has fallen to 18th place.

Mr. Gorbachev, tear down this wall rank!

Vote for DragonRealms on Top MUD Sites: http://www.topmudsites.com/vote-DragonRealms.html
Re: Top MUD Sites: We're Doing It Wrong 03/12/2014 06:51 AM CDT
IS VOTE!

And for a quick note, 21 of the votes are mine, all mine, so you all:

IS VOTE!

Already.

---
"I think anything that forces you to do something no sane adventurer would do just in order to train is ridiculous."
DR-SOCHARIS

---
Victory Over Lyras, on the 397th year and 156 days since the Victory of Lanival the Redeemer.
Re: Top MUD Sites: We're Doing It Wrong 03/12/2014 01:33 PM CDT
I try to vote at least 3 times a day: once on my work computer, once on my cell phone, and once on my laptop. Once I get my desktop set up at my new place, I'll be up to four (and eight on days when I remember to do it twice)! Make sure you maximize your votes by doing it on every device available.

Help recruit more players! Is Vote!
http://www.topmudsites.com/vote-DragonRealms.html
Re: Top MUD Sites: We're Doing It Wrong 03/12/2014 03:18 PM CDT
>>DragonRealms has fallen to 18th place.

I actually feel a little responsible. I went a bridge too far spazzing out on Armifer and i think it killed the whole vibe. Sry.
Re: Top MUD Sites: We're Doing It Wrong 03/12/2014 04:10 PM CDT
At the moment I'm voting once per day. It's just too hard to figure out 12-hour intervals. Maybe if/when a button appears in game, it should have a timer with it.

-- Player of Eyuve
Re: Top MUD Sites: We're Doing It Wrong 03/13/2014 01:36 AM CDT
It is still on my todo list. Hurgh, need RL work to let up so my sliders work out better :)

"I have no data yet. It is a capital mistake to theorize before one has data. Insensibly one begins to twist facts to suit theories instead of theories to suit facts."
- Sir Arthur Conan Doyle, Sherlock Holmes