Suggestions for Forfedhdar 10/02/2006 04:35 AM CDT
Vela'tohr Woods have a very nice undead progression from low to mid levels. There is, however, a huge gap between ghasts and plague wraiths, and a lack of skinnable and incorporeal undead. It would also be nice to have some ridiculously high level undead.

mist revenant
Type: Fleshy, skinnable.
Level: Above ghasts.

misty black zephyr
Type: Incorporeal.
Level: Below plague wraiths.

greater dusky*-*scaled basilisk
Type: Cursed, skinnable.
Level: About hierophants.

lesser North Wind banshee
Type: Incorporeal, skinnable.
Level: Above hafwa.

Dragon Priest lich
Type: Skeletal.
Level: Ridiculously high.

greater North Wind banshee
Type: Incorporeal, skinnable.
Level: The hardest evil critter ever.

~Aeth
Re: Suggestions for Forfedhdar 10/02/2006 08:38 AM CDT
>Type: Incorporeal, skinnable.

How do you skin something that has no skin (is incorporeal)? I'm not trying to be a pain in the butt, just having a hard time with this part.

~Ranger Hanryu, Sword of House Calibanor
>Bunnies. I enjoy kick them into the local lake, somewhat near my apartment. The more innocent the bunny looks, the harder I kick. This pleases me greatly to observe them suffer. - Simon
Re: Suggestions for Forfedhdar 10/02/2006 09:50 AM CDT
I always wondered the same thing when I skin a moss mey (lock of hair is what you get). They are incorporeal though because you can't hit them without a blessed weapon.

Nikpack
player of Celeiros
Re: Suggestions for Forfedhdar 10/02/2006 10:09 AM CDT
You can get locks of hair from moss meys, which are incorpereal. Perhaps something similar?

Ryeka

Sometimes the key to happiness is not assuming it is locked in the first place- Ziggy

A journey of a thousand SMILES begins with a single step- Ziggy
Re: Suggestions for Forfedhdar 10/02/2006 11:20 AM CDT
>How do you skin something that has no skin (is incorporeal)? I'm not trying to be a pain in the butt, just having a hard time with this part.

With meys, they are fae. As soon as you kill one, the magic keeping it incorporeal poofs, and they return completely to the material plane. Same thing for, uhm whatare they, those cursed hounds in the Zaulfung swamps.
Re: Suggestions for Forfedhdar 10/02/2006 12:02 PM CDT
nae corporeal undead.

Personally hoping your right about the nenav dalar area but that the critters there are undead kin of various breeds with associated other necromatic creations thrown in.
Re: Suggestions for Forfedhdar 10/03/2006 12:12 PM CDT
Black marble gargs aren't cursed?

I am --- Navak
Re: Suggestions for Forfedhdar 10/03/2006 12:36 PM CDT
>>Black marble gargs aren't cursed?

Nope. They seem to be best suited for Paladins and Barbs, if they can climb.

~Aeth
Re: Suggestions for Forfedhdar 10/03/2006 12:45 PM CDT
That's too bad. It seems like they would fit in nicely, even though they are the flying monkeys from Oz. I mean, I know they work for Asketi or follow her etc... but so do some other cursed creatures.

I am --- Navak