(no subject) 09/06/2013 08:44 PM CDT
>cast
You gesture at a dusk ogre.
A crackling stream of energy flies at a dusk ogre!
Its neck swells and inflates as a very rapid series of dull thumps and pops shudder through its upper chest and head. A brief moment of silence ensues just before the neck explodes violently, sending the head sailing into the air like a bloody pinwheel.
The dusk ogre is knocked completely senseless!
Roundtime: 1 sec.

So, these guys are part rooster? Had to cast the spell again and blow out it's chest to kill it.
Re: (no subject) 09/06/2013 08:45 PM CDT
I think this is a known issue with TM messaging. If you would have looked at the ogre you might have seen that the neck was only moderately damaged, despite what the spell message indicated.
Re: (no subject) 09/06/2013 08:48 PM CDT
Yep, it's a known messaging bug.

I've had USOL turning vital body parts into skeletal portions that fell down to the ground clattering and the mob would just get a slight stun or something.

Uzmam! The Chairman will NOT be pleased to know you're trying to build outside of approved zones. I'd hate for you to be charged the taxes needed to have this place re-zoned. Head for the manor if you're feeling creative.
Re: (no subject) 09/06/2013 08:50 PM CDT
Yeah, past a certain threshold everything is hilariously fatal crits. It's looking at old vit values or something. Maybe it's fixed in the next magic push?

Maybe it's not.

Until then: HILARIOUS.