Erm, woops? 12/20/2005 10:19 PM CST
Ok, I was in hiding, loading my bow with no defensive spells up (I Had see the wind and Earth Meld on) and I loaded my bow..Leucro saw me do it.

I'd already stunned him once and stuck him twice, this last shot was going to be the death shot, but he caught me loading, and charged me. I didn't have a scratch on me, and then this from missile range:

* Moving like a striking snake, a grizzled red leucro lowers its head and charges in savage rage at you. You fail to evade, mis-stepping and blundering into the blow. The body lands a vicious strike that slams the sternum into the heart with a sickening Crack!.
* Rantjur was just struck down!
Your longbow falls to the ground.

The glowing lines fade away along with the See the Wind spell.
You feel the Earth Meld spell dissipate completely.
Your death cry echoes in your brain as it quickly dawns on you that you have just died! Already, you feel the tug of eternity upon your spirit and you struggle to remain tied to this world.

You are somewhat comforted that you have gained favor with your God and are in no danger of walking the Starry Road, never to return.

Your body will decay beyond its ability to hold your soul in 196 minutes.
[You're extremely imbalanced]

I love getting caught loading. Makes for a REALLY helpless target.

You are wearing a leather cuff embroidered with the words "No Ranger stands alone."