Neat trick 09/15/2005 02:58 PM CDT
>slice neck
< Moving like a striking snake, you slice a broadsword at a snowbeast. A snowbeast fails to evade, moving directly into the blow. The broadsword lands a massive strike that slices through the neck and sends the snowbeast's head flying through the air.
A snowbeast lets loose a blood-curdling howl and goes still.
[You're incredibly balanced]
[Roundtime 4 sec.]
Re: Neat trick 09/15/2005 05:37 PM CDT
I love that crit! I thought I recently saw someone pull it off with a brawling attack, I think it was a bite. Talk about totally impressive and grim.

Jim

"Everytime that I look in the mirror
All these lines on my face gettin' clearer
The past is gone
It went by like dust to dawn
Isn't that the way
Everybody's got their dues in life to pay"
Re: Neat trick 09/15/2005 05:41 PM CDT
Cutting something in half with your claws is fun.

It's regretful that the most common type of person in this world is someone small, in a big chair.
Re: Neat trick 09/15/2005 07:33 PM CDT
Sounding Wolverine like. ::grin::

Jim

"Everytime that I look in the mirror
All these lines on my face gettin' clearer
The past is gone
It went by like dust to dawn
Isn't that the way
Everybody's got their dues in life to pay"
Re: Neat trick 09/15/2005 09:00 PM CDT
Actually, I was more amused by the howl of rage after I'd separated his head from his body. That is a neat trick in my book.
Re: Neat trick 09/15/2005 09:03 PM CDT
Never slaughtered chickens, have you? Why, one farmer I know who's just atrocious with a blade, he hit the chicken too high up on the neck and the darn thing lived headless for nearly 4 more years!

J'Lo, no that other one
Re: Neat trick 10/12/2005 06:41 PM CDT
Oh yeah, love the head-flying message. I got that with a claymore in goblins when I was trying it out before buying it. The barb I was buying it from simply said "Well, looks like this one was made for you..." and let me have it. I had all of like 20 ranks in 2HE, so it was an insanely lucky roll, but still entertaining.

~Brady, player of I'm a Lover Not a Fighter Elavin Rismel.

You tap a pair of leather pants with a grey and a navy blue handkerchief stuffed in the right pocket that you are wearing.
~~~
Join The Fallen!
Re: Neat trick 10/13/2005 10:39 AM CDT
>You tap a pair of leather pants with a grey and a navy blue handkerchief stuffed in the right pocket that you are wearing

Ok, what's the significance of the handkerchief?
Re: Neat trick 10/13/2005 10:58 AM CDT
Sent you e-mail Harshon...

~Brady, player of I'm a Lover Not a Fighter Elavin Rismel.

You tap a pair of leather pants with a grey and a navy blue handkerchief stuffed in the right pocket that you are wearing.
~~~
Join The Fallen!