Yup, we get open rolls as well. 10/06/2004 11:34 PM CDT
< Driving in like the irresistable force of a cyclone but when a flash of light happens to reflect into your opponent's eyes, you fire a silver-tipped arrow at a rock troll. A rock troll attempts to dodge, moving directly into the blow. The arrow lands an awesome strike that pierces through the shoulder of the right arm and forces it and the arm to separate in a painful bloody display.

Amagaim; the player of,

Those destined to die greet you
Take your sword
And dance, dance, dance, dance!
Dance the dance of death!
--- Das Ich, Kain und Abel (translation)
Re: Yup, we get open rolls as well. 10/07/2004 09:32 AM CDT
Very cool...unfortunately, it was just an arm strike. I'd really like to see something like that blow out its head or chest.

Sanya

I was taking a walk in the park when this post said I stole its purse. I tried to get away, but it just kept on coming. So I had to beat it to death with this purse I found.
-MOD-ILEDEMUS

Re: Yup, we get open rolls as well. 10/07/2004 04:26 PM CDT
>Driving in like the irresistable force of a cyclone but when a flash of light happens to reflect into your opponent*'*s eyes, you fire a silver-tipped arrow at a rock troll. A rock troll attempts to dodge, moving directly into the blow. The arrow lands an awesome

Don't think that's open. I think that is the rock troll getting "snake eyes"

You getting open are messages like, "You trip into better position."
Re: Yup, we get open rolls as well. 10/07/2004 10:07 PM CDT
>>>Don't think that's open. I think that is the rock troll getting "snake eyes"

Ah, is that it? Hmmmmm... Maybe if someone had enough time, they could make a list of the different types of special messages so we could sit down and hash them over as to what means what.

Or if it's already been done, post a link to the discussion/page so I can at least have it in my own notes.

Amagaim; the player of,

Those destined to die greet you
Take your sword
And dance, dance, dance, dance!
Dance the dance of death!
--- Das Ich, Kain und Abel (translation)