I Wonder Why 03/18/2021 08:33 PM CDT
With all the fantastic high-level creatures that have been added over the last few years, why is it that we still don't have Greater basilisks? The word lesser implies the ones we have now are being compared to some version greater than themselves, so it seems like a natural escalation.

~ Vanxa

You see Grazhir cracking open in one sharp movement.
The World Dragon emerges, roaring soundlessly.
It moves to sear Katamba to a lifeless black.
You see the night sky, filled with stars.
Re: I Wonder Why 03/19/2021 04:56 AM CDT
Good question! Last time I looked, I think there wasn't a great place for them to live in. I shall poke around again. Thanks for the reminder. :)

GM Grejuva
Re: I Wonder Why 03/19/2021 04:58 AM CDT
can I humbly request it's in Therengia? Some are still waiting for ANY creature to hunt after sky giants

Rehlyn

Well, see, there's the linchpin of why everything you're saying is wrong. There's the fulcrum. There's the centerpiece. There's the turkey on the Thanksgiving table.
Re: I Wonder Why 03/19/2021 05:21 AM CDT
That spooky bog area in Ker'Leor seemed like it had good potential for this...I actually suggested that very thing in the creature design contest for it a few years ago, haha. Also, apparently that was three years ago already...here's hoping something can come to fruition there soon!

Thanks,
Bastion of Life Karthor
Re: I Wonder Why 03/20/2021 04:35 PM CDT
That sounds great, Grejuva, thank you for letting us know. I'm interested to see what you come up with :)

~ Vanxa

You see Grazhir cracking open in one sharp movement.
The World Dragon emerges, roaring soundlessly.
It moves to sear Katamba to a lifeless black.
You see the night sky, filled with stars.