Forest Bandit 12/15/2020 09:42 PM CST
Ok, can someone fill me in on this critter? There's no stats, no info, no nothing on the pedia. I know they came back into the game tonight, but there's nothing anywhere about them? Can someone give us a circle average? their stats/skill caps/boxes/coins/skins etc etc? Alot of us would really appreciate the information besides, LONG LOST CRITTER FOUND! In this area! Map such and such! Heh. Thanks in advance!

Dalkin/Jim
Re: Forest Bandit 12/16/2020 08:07 PM CST
>>MAGHRIT: Ok, can someone fill me in on this critter? There's no stats, no info, no nothing on the pedia. I know they came back into the game tonight, but there's nothing anywhere about them? Can someone give us a circle average? their stats/skill caps/boxes/coins/skins etc etc? Alot of us would really appreciate the information besides, LONG LOST CRITTER FOUND! In this area! Map such and such! Heh. Thanks in advance!

If you log into Test, there is a new command called TEST that provides some creature stats. (You must be in the room with the creature you want to evaluate.) For details, see https://forums.play.net/forums/DragonRealms/Discussions%20with%20DragonRealms%20Staff%20and%20Players/Game%20Master%20and%20Official%20Announcements/view/1749

GM Cordulia
Re: Forest Bandit 12/16/2020 08:31 PM CST
>>MAGHRIT: Ok, can someone fill me in on this critter? There's no stats, no info, no nothing on the pedia. I know they came back into the game tonight, but there's nothing anywhere about them? Can someone give us a circle average? their stats/skill caps/boxes/coins/skins etc etc? Alot of us would really appreciate the information besides, LONG LOST CRITTER FOUND! In this area! Map such and such! Heh. Thanks in advance!

Another thing that can help in the meantime:
https://elanthipedia.play.net/Bestiary_overall_creature_level

The relative creature level is a stable way for us to gauge approximately how difficult these guys are. Scroll through that list and find some critter you know, and you can ballpark how these bandits (36-44) rate against them.

- I
Re: Forest Bandit 12/20/2020 08:28 PM CST

Cordulia,

Thanks for the information about Test! I didn't know that. I really need to get my account mirrored over there, but I haven't done it yet. Heh. I'll try to get with a GM in the next 2 days to have it done. Thanks again!!!!

Dalkin/Jim
Re: Forest Bandit 12/20/2020 08:28 PM CST

Ohhh..I didn't know that exhisted! Thank you, TK-421!!!

Dalkin/Jim