Ratha Celps 02/22/2017 02:13 PM CST
Is there any reason why local authorities don't want barbarians roaring in this area. Its an abandonded town for gods sake.

Don't forget to vote for dragonrealms:

http://www.topmudsites.com/vote-DragonRealms.html
Re: Ratha Celps 02/22/2017 02:29 PM CST
I didn't bothering hunting those because of the 'in town' status since most WM debils trigger it. I was told because it is an 'abandoned' part of town it still counts.

You slap Voldag hard in the face with your hand, making a nice crisp smack!! That's going to leave a mark!
Re: Ratha Celps 02/27/2017 06:05 PM CST
>>Is there any reason why local authorities don't want barbarians roaring in this area. Its an abandonded town for gods sake.

My understanding is that the area is still enough of the town to not count as non-justice. If it's any consolation, the areas out in 'Kresh with celps have been set to non-justice.

Uzmam! The Chairman will NOT be pleased to know you're trying to build outside of approved zones. I'd hate for you to be charged the taxes needed to have this place re-zoned. Head for the manor if you're feeling creative.
Re: Ratha Celps 02/27/2017 08:32 PM CST
To be clear, unless you can consistently kill the hardest rathan celps, I wouldn't go to Kresh. They'll eat your lunch.

Monster Elec

You hear the distant echo of a savage Horde snarling in barbaric disapproval of your deeds.
Re: Ratha Celps 02/28/2017 12:00 PM CST
>>To be clear, unless you can consistently kill the hardest rathan celps, I wouldn't go to Kresh. They'll eat your lunch.

I thought the ratha celps were all Tier 1 (or whatever), and the Kresh celps were separated forever ago. I know I try out the Kresh celps every so often but stick more to the south end.

Uzmam! The Chairman will NOT be pleased to know you're trying to build outside of approved zones. I'd hate for you to be charged the taxes needed to have this place re-zoned. Head for the manor if you're feeling creative.
Re: Ratha Celps 03/01/2017 04:28 PM CST
Trekhalo should fit this nitch nicely. Plus the added boxes and loot is a bonus.

Rhadyn da Dwarb - Blood for fire!

Barbarian Guild Suggestions
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1h4L5hAxR1-VLDegDNZBIhGdo5bMgnCtm84Icm2E0utU/edit#gid=0
Re: Ratha Celps 03/02/2017 02:33 AM CST
Treks have garbage spawn, and the the rathan celps come randomly according to size. It's a weird little area.

Monster Elec

You hear the distant echo of a savage Horde snarling in barbaric disapproval of your deeds.