Ice Archons - cursed? 08/28/2016 03:28 PM CDT

I bugged this in game, but was curious.. Ice Archons are supposed to be cursed, right? Epedia lists them as cursed, and RECALL suggests they are cursed via 'maybe' being necromancer constructs. However, Harm Evil/bless/etc does not work on them. Is this a bug or is this intentional? And if intentional, why the lore suggestives?

Thanks!
Re: Ice Archons - cursed? 09/01/2016 07:07 PM CDT

Bumping this before the crickets invade.
Re: Ice Archons - cursed? 09/03/2016 02:14 PM CDT

PB? Absolon?

Figured at least one of you two would comment here since you're in every other thread and epedia is your precious.
Re: Ice Archons - cursed? 09/07/2016 10:30 AM CDT

Bump.
Re: Ice Archons - cursed? 09/09/2016 01:33 PM CDT

Bump.
Re: Ice Archons - cursed? 09/10/2016 11:20 AM CDT

When someone who can address your bug report has time, they will look into it.

Annwyl
Message Board Supervisor

If you've questions or comments, take it to e-mail by writing me at DR-Annwyl@play.net.
Re: Ice Archons - cursed? 09/13/2016 06:39 PM CDT
Abasha fixed this a few days ago. They should be cursed, and she updated them so that they are.

I know she replied to the bug submitter, but I wanted to post so it was clear to anyone who stumbled across the thread.

Javac
That one guy

If you have questions or comments in regard to this post please email me at DR-JAVAC@play.net.
Re: Ice Archons - cursed? 09/13/2016 10:25 PM CDT
Neat! Thanks for the fix.

Uzmam! The Chairman will NOT be pleased to know you're trying to build outside of approved zones. I'd hate for you to be charged the taxes needed to have this place re-zoned. Head for the manor if you're feeling creative.
Re: Ice Archons - cursed? 09/14/2016 12:05 PM CDT

Great, thank you for letting me know, Javac!