Zephyr, Hags and Banshee 04/11/2016 03:09 PM CDT

Just been over to have a little play with these - They are definitely setup for clerics

With around 800 ranks, my warrior mage....

Zephyr - Actually trained skills ok, but resisted all TM and debilitation, and requires blessed weapons

Hags - Did train really well, struggled to hide, but the core issue was their ability to drain my soul

Banshee - Don't go in there with 800 ranks, they eat you

Overall - Seems a nice hunting area, well designed and offers a lot, although not somewhere a warrior mage can train for any period of time without learning bless and protecting their soul. Was nice to see some skinning option in there though. I expect to see a lot of clerics around the area.

Theren is next for a higher hunting area? Please? About the same level as these would be perfect, just without all the soul stuff! :)

Side note - Nice job on that ranger doing the path from Theren, thanks
Re: Zephyr, Hags and Banshee 04/11/2016 03:15 PM CDT

Additional note to people travelling.... It will cost you just over 3 gold to take the trip on the ranger.... do note, its lirums on the way from Theren, but dok on the way back
Re: Zephyr, Hags and Banshee 04/11/2016 03:36 PM CDT
Roughly how long did the Therengia/Forfedhar trail take with the guide?

Vote:
http://www.topmudsites.com/vote-DragonRealms.html
Re: Zephyr, Hags and Banshee 04/11/2016 03:37 PM CDT

About 9-10 minute ride
Re: Zephyr, Hags and Banshee 04/11/2016 03:51 PM CDT
>>Additional note to people travelling.... It will cost you just over 3 gold to take the trip on the ranger.... do note, its lirums on the way from Theren, but dok on the way back

I think the cost is circle-based. With my ~120ish character in Plat I paid 2.54 gold dok/lir.

I'd be surprised if Plat got a discount for it, but that could have been it too.

Uzmam! The Chairman will NOT be pleased to know you're trying to build outside of approved zones. I'd hate for you to be charged the taxes needed to have this place re-zoned. Head for the manor if you're feeling creative.