Dobek Moruryn 03/12/2016 12:47 PM CST

So i'm not sure if this is the right place for this so if its not please direct me to the proper one. I currently hunt Dobeks out on ratha and while i get that it is in town i find it odd that so many casual citizens are wandering around down there to report me to the guards everytime hydra hex pulses. it seems like the caverns down there would be outside of the justice system. i dunno just my thoughts.

Spirit Lord Dannrik
Re: Dobek Moruryn 03/12/2016 01:17 PM CST
I think due to the way Ratha is constructed, all the hunting areas minus probably tier 4 and sand sprites have active justice..

If that area is around tier 4, can you submit one bug report while in the hunting area so we can check into it?

---
NaOH+HI
Re: Dobek Moruryn 03/12/2016 01:23 PM CST

It is on tier 3 underneath urrem'tiers temple. but i know at least half a year ago i wasn't getting these justice pings. or arrested while hunting using the spell.
Re: Dobek Moruryn 03/12/2016 01:26 PM CST
Hydra hex wasn't a crime until recently.

Re: Life mana Spell preps

You raise your hands in the air. You wave them like you just don't care. Somebody says, "Hey!" Somebody says, "Ho!" Somebody screams.
Re: Dobek Moruryn 03/12/2016 01:27 PM CST
The area has always been a justice zone, but Hydra Hex has been changed recently to bring charges when using it within a justice zone. This is a change to the spell, not the area.
Re: Dobek Moruryn 03/12/2016 01:46 PM CST
Hrm. We'll get the area checked on anyway. Thanks for the heads up.

---
NaOH+HI
Re: Dobek Moruryn 03/12/2016 01:57 PM CST

thank you for looking into it NaOH.

Spirit Lord Dannrik
Re: Dobek Moruryn 03/12/2016 05:45 PM CST
Areas can be in town but not justice zones. E.g., the Crossing thug area is in town for thieves, but it's definitely lawless and unsafe.
Re: Dobek Moruryn 03/12/2016 10:20 PM CST
I can see it being a problem if justice is set at the area level and a hunting ground wasn't built as a separate area file or something.

Re: Life mana Spell preps

You raise your hands in the air. You wave them like you just don't care. Somebody says, "Hey!" Somebody says, "Ho!" Somebody screams.
Re: Dobek Moruryn 03/12/2016 11:23 PM CST
The dobek area has always been a bit strange.

Sometimes the key to happiness is not assuming it is locked in the first place- Ziggy

A journey of a thousand SMILES begins with a single step- Ziggy
Re: Dobek Moruryn 03/15/2016 08:01 AM CDT
Due to the constables' newfound fear of giant scorpions, the Cavern of Glass is no longer a justice area.

GM Grejuva
Re: Dobek Moruryn 03/15/2016 02:17 PM CDT
Hooray!

This was one of my big things I wanted to see for Ratha QOL. Glad to see the place get a little love. :)

- Navesi
Re: Dobek Moruryn 03/15/2016 04:05 PM CDT
<<Due to the constables' newfound fear of giant scorpions, the Cavern of Glass is no longer a justice area.

Woah. People have been asking for this since, well, always. I can't believe it's actually finally happened. I had given up on it ever changing. I wish it had been there when my Bard went through there with Pyre years and years ago.

Better late than never, though!