Pereni deer 01/17/2016 08:31 AM CST
Are these things in the game? Someone was telling me about them, but I can't find an entry on the wiki. Was trying to figure out when I'll want to move on from sand sprites, and Pereni were said to be comparable to red brocket.

If given the option, I'd rather do Shard than Theren, just because I don't like the Theren RP stuff.
Re: Pereni deer 01/17/2016 08:33 AM CST

Look for a heavy gate on the road near SCC.
Re: Pereni deer 01/17/2016 08:56 AM CST
>Look for a heavy gate on the road near SCC.

That's a lot of help! I was hoping someone could point me to the wiki entry, or add them.

Or barring that, post the general details here and I will add them.

Sand sprites should hold me for another 10 ranks, so I'm not in Shard yet, but wanted to know when they overlap, or if I'll need to do an intermediary step first.
Re: Pereni deer 01/17/2016 11:03 AM CST
>>That's a lot of help! I was hoping someone could point me to the wiki entry, or add them.

https://elanthipedia.play.net/mediawiki/index.php/Prereni

Uzmam! The Chairman will NOT be pleased to know you're trying to build outside of approved zones. I'd hate for you to be charged the taxes needed to have this place re-zoned. Head for the manor if you're feeling creative.
Re: Pereni deer 01/17/2016 11:10 AM CST
>That's a lot of help!

You're welcome, I'm here for you.

They're comparable to brocket deer, you said it yourself. They overlap better than brocket deer do IMO, the young (smallest) prereni are more difficult than the middle brocket deer. Premie ones, as stated, teach higher but idk how much because my premie character is way way over all of them. Go try them. YMMV. I don't do hard numbers. I play the game not the wiki, sorry. Maybe someone who likes numbers more than I do will chime in. If not, you should go try them and see if you like them, I've never found the hunting ladder on the wiki to be very helpful so I just go try things.
Re: Pereni deer 01/17/2016 11:34 AM CST
That was the problem. Prereni =/= pereni.

Thanks Uz.
Re: Pereni deer 01/17/2016 03:05 PM CST
>>Badgopher: That was the problem. Prereni =/= pereni.

By the magic of page redirection, it now does.

Mr. Gorbachev, tear down this wall rank!

Vote for DragonRealms on Top MUD Sites: http://www.topmudsites.com/vote-DragonRealms.html
Re: Pereni deer 01/18/2016 12:36 AM CST

>By the magic of page redirection, it now does.
Is that like the power of Greyskull?