Fix Malchata They Suck 10/04/2017 06:25 AM CDT
Please fix the malchata hunting ground... it sucks. The spawn sucks. If some people go to certain rooms, no one else gets much of anything. Naohhi (the late great) was going to look into it, but she disappeared from us. Please, for the love of God, finally do something about this hunting area. No, seriously, please fix it. One other dumb thing, they attack each other with their fireball spell. So when you get lucky enough to get more than one, they begin killing each other so you can get the least possible hunting experience out of them. :(

"Brace yourselves, Squanto is going to bleh blah fart fart bleh.." -the player of the character formerly known as Pureblade
Re: Fix Malchata They Suck 10/04/2017 08:52 AM CDT
Are we talking about the Ilithi or Reshalia hunting area?

>>So when you get lucky enough to get more than one, they begin killing each other so you can get the least possible hunting experience out of them. :(

Heh. I started to laugh, then remembered how weird Fireball is. To clarify, they aren't casting it at each other but getting fried by collateral damage, right?

GM Grejuva
Re: Fix Malchata They Suck 10/04/2017 10:46 AM CDT
lol yes collateral damage. The entire area spawns poopily for Iliti.

"Brace yourselves, Squanto is going to bleh blah fart fart bleh.." -the player of the character formerly known as Pureblade
Re: Fix Malchata They Suck 10/06/2017 05:20 AM CDT
Any luck checking into this area? I am currently enjoying my 0 malchata before work whilst those hunting around me have some in their rooms.