Young Wyverns and Stealth 12/14/2015 05:56 PM CST
Anyone have an idea how much stealth it takes to hide on young wyverns? I'm currently sitting at 603 and still unable to even get the occasional hide with panther up. I believe I was having similar luck with juvie dillos.

Leather/Chain set up with little hindrance.
Re: Young Wyverns and Stealth 12/14/2015 06:10 PM CST
No where near enough to do it reliably. You are going to need 700+ and buffs.

Monster Elec

You hear the distant echo of a savage Horde snarling in barbaric disapproval of your deeds.
Re: Young Wyverns and Stealth 12/14/2015 06:53 PM CST
With all due respect to Elec, it's possible to do far before 700+. I moved to Shard with 594 stealth, and gave it a go. It wasn't enough, so I moved to Malchata and kept going back to Wyverns to see when I could hide on them consistently. At 623 stealth, with Panther and removing leg armor, I was able to consistently hide at melee range and continue training stealth there.
Re: Young Wyverns and Stealth 12/14/2015 07:05 PM CST

At around 800 I was pretty much always successfully hiding on them, but occasionally being searched out and always failing to stay hidden on a snipe. Buffs (sks, em) mean i'm never searched out and pass the majority of my snipe checks. Ranger with mixed armor types.

Jalika
Re: Young Wyverns and Stealth 12/15/2015 08:55 AM CST
When I go somewhere to train, I train. I don't do stuff like remove armor, or only use lighter weapons, or whatever gimmick it may take. If I can't be successful hunting somewhere, I just wait another week or so and go back. I guess that's what was in my head. I mean, I train all armors. If I couldn't do it, I wouldn't. It only fleshes my character out that much more in the end I guess. I don't know. lol That's where I was coming from.

Monster Elec

You hear the distant echo of a savage Horde snarling in barbaric disapproval of your deeds.
Re: Young Wyverns and Stealth 12/19/2015 03:30 PM CST

Okay, thank you all for the info. As long as I'm able to get more than the occasional hide I'm sure I'll be fine. I think I'll try to get to around 630 or so and see where that gets me. Thanks all very much.