After Malchata 10/24/2015 09:19 AM CDT
So I just noticed Stealth learning tanked in malchata at 672. Basically wondering if I can handle the first tier of Wyverns/Xala or for other suggestions for a skinning critter and a box dropping critter (malchata is the last one that does both according to the wiki).

Reflex: 60
Agilty: 70
Evasion: 715
Shield/Parry: 550
Defending: 600
Weapons: 500-580 range

Thanks!
Re: After Malchata 10/24/2015 10:36 AM CDT
You should be able to handle Young Wyverns, and maybe Assassins. The first tier of Xalashar are closer to Juvie Wyverns/Intercessors though, so I wouldn't attempt them just yet.

If Assassins or their boxes are too much then find a pair of ice skates and go to head-splitters for boxes. They will still teach you weapons and parry/shield and their boxes teach into the 800s fairly well.
Re: After Malchata 10/24/2015 03:45 PM CDT
My Evasion is at 680 and Stealth at 670 and I can lock Evasion and keep Stealth moving in storm bulls. Stealth is definitely slowing down, but Evasion is great. My weapons are 15-20 ranks higher and still going strong.

You might head up there and see if you can eke out 15-20 ranks to get your weapons caught up so the transition to bigger critters isn't as painful?

GENT
Re: After Malchata 10/24/2015 03:46 PM CDT
Realizing of course, that bulls are only skinnnable. But staying there for a week or so shouldn't be too painful. Could always run around to hand-collect boxes from something that isn't as safe while your ranks catch up a bit.

GENT
Re: After Malchata 10/25/2015 03:29 PM CDT
Go to apes, and you can dally in gobs for boxes when you want them. It's right next door.

Monster Elec

You hear the distant echo of a savage Horde snarling in barbaric disapproval of your deeds.