Put another Celpeze on the Range 09/16/2015 04:09 PM CDT
Aiming ranged weapons at Celpeze... so there is a 50% penalty for aiming at celpeze. Is it better to snap shot them or wait for full aim fire? Both would give 75% of skill correct?

Rhadyn da Dwarb - Blood for fire!
Re: Put another Celpeze on the Range 09/16/2015 06:04 PM CDT
Bringing low weapons up I've always full aimed. Using good equipment I still get good hits. It's never been anything that's been a concern.

The level that they are mixed however... That's another story. You can spend hours in there and only get a handful of the tier 3 celps that teach towards the end of their range. It sucks honestly. The south barricade celps on kresh have slightly more tier two and tier three celps than on ratha but learning isn't near what it should be for that level. The only other viable option really being apes which parry too much for my lowest weapons in the 425ish range.

That whole range of skill really needs looked at. Everything from the cap of

Monster Elec

You hear the distant echo of a savage Horde snarling in barbaric disapproval of your deeds.
Re: Put another Celpeze on the Range 09/16/2015 08:42 PM CDT
>>Is it better to snap shot them or wait for full aim fire? Both would give 75% of skill correct?

Full aim. IIRC it is still 70% for a snap shot and 130% for full aim. So a fully aimed shot should be 100% against celps.
Re: Put another Celpeze on the Range 09/19/2015 05:56 PM CDT
Celpz are terrible. They're immune to all elements. Mostly immune to aim. Poisoning. Love them and hate them. Those little sea lizards. Swarmy little sea lizards.

You ever wonder who buys those eyes? And for what purpose? Can't be good.