Sky Giant Spawn Rate 12/28/2014 03:08 PM CST

Is there a chance of the spawn rate being turned up in sky giants please?

At the moment its the only thing in the area that can train at these levels, and when one or two people come in and don't kill quickly, it really leaves you standing around with nothing to hit.

It would be greatly appreciated! Thank you!
Re: Sky Giant Spawn Rate 12/30/2014 05:02 AM CST
I completely agree with the terrible way sky giants gen.

It is a great area if you are all alone. You will get constant critters in any room. Get 1 other person who either is training armor and not killing anything or keeps 3 critters on and only kills the fourth, the gen for anyone elxe mostly ceases. Any critter gen with the above scenario seems to be completely random, at very slow intervals and not generating specifically to where others are hunting.

Probably a situation not unique to sky giants.
Re: Sky Giant Spawn Rate 12/30/2014 02:35 PM CST
I wish the critter boss system would gen a boss or 2 with a pole, ranged or tm weapons after you've danced for too long at melee at your melee cap to encourage people to keep killing and keep the gen rate more consistent for other hunters.

Vote:
http://www.topmudsites.com/vote-DragonRealms.html
Re: Sky Giant Spawn Rate 12/31/2014 04:05 PM CST
I just go 'help' them. Clearly they're struggling and need the assist anyways.

Samsaren
Re: Sky Giant Spawn Rate 12/31/2014 04:06 PM CST
Sky giants need their magic back. Lightning bolt for everyone!

Never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity.
Re: Sky Giant Spawn Rate 01/02/2015 02:39 PM CST

Please can this happen? Its horrible as soon as someone isn't killing them
Re: Sky Giant Spawn Rate 01/15/2015 01:01 PM CST

Really.... please can this happen? We have nothing else to hunt in this area. I'm struggling to get shield to 1/34 at these spawn rates
Re: Sky Giant Spawn Rate 01/15/2015 06:21 PM CST
Honestly, that area needs something higher level than sky giants more than it needs an increased number of sky giants.

Thanks,
-Life Sustainer Karthor
Re: Sky Giant Spawn Rate 01/15/2015 09:21 PM CST

>Honestly, that area needs something higher level than sky giants more than it needs an increased number of sky giants.

Yes, please!