Anything in Theren, Haven, Rossmans, Muspari, Lang, etc? 08/02/2014 12:54 PM CDT
just wondering if there is anything in the above areas in the 600 ranks range? Sky Giants seem to be the highest up in these areas, or has something been tweaked or added recently? I've not hunted in a while and travelling is what has put me off

Thanks!
Re: Anything in Theren, Haven, Rossmans, Muspari, Lang, etc? 08/02/2014 05:21 PM CDT

Replying to myself, I know, but I've been playing about with sky giants and they must have received a bit of attention since my last hunting trip because they actually seem to be training quite well in the 500-700 range. Thanks to who made these adjustments (if adjustments have been made)
Re: Anything in Theren, Haven, Rossmans, Muspari, Lang, etc? 08/03/2014 03:54 AM CDT
<< Thanks to who made these adjustments (if adjustments have been made)

The last patch might have something to do with it but after their gen rate was adjusted a while back they have always been good for up to 700 ranks or so.

As far as hunting in Therengia goes i haven't heard of any plans about adding new areas over there. It seems that by popular demand Zoluren will rule the mid/high hunting scene by the time the new Thrall area gets released and this is as close as it gets for Therengians to practice mid range hunting in the near future i suppose.
Re: Anything in Theren, Haven, Rossmans, Muspari, Lang, etc? 08/03/2014 06:29 AM CDT
Throne city has a super high level hunting ground approved. It just needs to be coded.
Re: Anything in Theren, Haven, Rossmans, Muspari, Lang, etc? 08/05/2014 02:51 PM CDT

Throne City??!! What was the thought process to put a high level hunting ground in Throne City when Therengia has been crying out for one for a good 5 years? Seems a bit of a bizarre choice of a place to put anything really.... Throne City, pah!

What happened to Viggu's orcs? I thought they would have been released by now, or that door opened to let people go play in there?
Re: Anything in Theren, Haven, Rossmans, Muspari, Lang, etc? 08/05/2014 02:55 PM CDT
<<Throne City??!! What was the thought process to put a high level hunting ground in Throne City when Therengia has been crying out for one for a good 5 years? Seems a bit of a bizarre choice of a place to put anything really.... Throne City, pah!

You do know that Throne City is in Therengia, yes?

Elanthipedia - https://elanthipedia.play.net/mediawiki/index.php/Main_Page
Re: Anything in Theren, Haven, Rossmans, Muspari, Lang, etc? 08/05/2014 05:56 PM CDT
And with a MM and a moon up it is a very quick trip from Theren.
Re: Anything in Theren, Haven, Rossmans, Muspari, Lang, etc? 08/05/2014 06:22 PM CDT
>What was the thought process to put a high level hunting ground in Throne City when Therengia has been crying out for one for a good 5 years?

Raesh (I think it was Raesh) came up with a good idea that fit thematically with Throne City.

Weapons for Sale:
https://elanthipedia.play.net/mediawiki/index.php/User:CARAAMON#Wares
Hunta Talna Kortok, built by Gor'Togs, for Gor'Togs
http://www.angelfire.com/rpg2/caraamon/home.html
Re: Anything in Theren, Haven, Rossmans, Muspari, Lang, etc? 08/05/2014 06:45 PM CDT
Even without a moon mage, Throne City isn't the worst barge in Therengia! And you don't even need a passport.

>Forgive my snark, but welcome to the life of a warrior mage.
Re: Anything in Theren, Haven, Rossmans, Muspari, Lang, etc? 08/06/2014 01:15 AM CDT
In my defense, I have approval for a reasonably high level area that's closer to Therengia, but as designed (When I ran it through proposals a year or two ago - I have a LOT of projects on my plat and front load my projects) it's more like 100th circle which I don't know counts as "High level" these days.

-Raesh

"Ever notice that B.A.'s flavor text swells in direct proportion to how much one of our characters is getting screwed?" - Brian Van Hoose
Re: Anything in Theren, Haven, Rossmans, Muspari, Lang, etc? 08/06/2014 07:17 AM CDT
>I have a LOT of projects on my plat

Now we see where your true loyalties lie. Jerk.